respect

What this hobby boils down to is respect. Yeah that's it the big secret show providers it and you will get it tenfold. That means paying her rate. Being nice being clean showering up. Not hard i loved the time i have the time i have spend. With any provider this is not rocket science.
Respect for both parties as well though.

When you start treating it like a cash register, it's hard for me to respect you. I love it when the lady looks at me, smiles, and then spends the entire time focused on me and making me happy. Not spend half the time talking about ex-boyfriends or financial problems or how much they need a massage then look at you expectantly.

Truly putting aside everything going on in your life, focus on making someone else happy, within reason, that is worth $$$.

The smart ones know this, and I've got nothing but love and respect for them. I don't care about BBBJ or GFE; great if provided. But I just want to have fun, escape reality, slap some ass, and do some deep dicking.

nothing wrong with that, God bless America.
Youll find when you click with a lady,its a better time for both and you will go back and she will be more reliable..
I agree with everything said so far (with the exception of I DO care very much about bbbj and GFE and simply don't see ladies that don't offer that). In many ways, this place is just like the real world, the more respect you give, the more you tend to get back. The key to that is staying away from those you don't respect.
I respect everyone until they treat me like plumbing. I'm not just a hole you can poke a few times to release into. Outside of this I'm actually a pretty successful human. I expect to be treated as such otherwise neither of us will have a good time
I am very big on respect. Giving respect as well as receiving it. I agree Tht whether or not u click with a client/provider is very important because some ppl just don't click. I alway treat my clients with the utmost respect as well as making sure I focus on them and making sure they are pleased, satisfied and having a great time while with me... It's a two way street tho and u get Wat u give. But I think Tht there is an issue with the lack of respect Tht goes on on this Arkansas Eccie board at times. Idk but my gma always told me u treat others how u would want to be treated. Thts Wat i always try to do.