Natalia Mori

Her customer communication skills SUCK! She has no empathy whatsoever.
Another dumb alert.
OP, you must have come across LPMOW(NM) when you have scheduled and fucked your "Honduran Whore"(EC)..talk is that NM handles all communications/ads for EC. the title of your review might be the cause for your current issue with LPMOW.
Another dumb alert. Originally Posted by ilikefun
Is it alert or just. a opinion?
OP, you must have come across LPMOW(NM) when you have scheduled and fucked your "Honduran Whore"(EC)..talk is that NM handles all communications/ads for EC. the title of your review might be the cause for your current issue with LPMOW. Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE

Your post should be taking with a grain of salt ijs...

You are not a trust worthy person, so don't listen to this dude.

He has a agenda on this board ijs..

Oh yeah I'll take being the bad guy here.

Oh fyi guess you didn't get that Premium Access
for my fake review last month, lmao you back to basic's heh.. And I think the other 2 of your reviews are fake.

I know what your new handle is now. How many is that now 4 or 5?
  • cr76
  • 02-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material. - Alerts

This belongs in Coed
Needy ass tricks at it again

You didn't pass screening.. move on mate
  • N.M.
  • 02-07-2016, 11:50 AM
**SIGH*** let the fuckery begin
Her customer communication skills SUCK! She has no empathy whatsoever. Originally Posted by spacey69
OP, sprechen Sie uns sagen, wie dies ein setzt, "Probleme, die die Sicherheit eines oder mehrere Mitglieder unserer Gemeinschaft hier gehen gefährden könnten." Mach weiter. Wir gehen nirgendwo hin. Es ist Super Bowl Sonntag. Nichts zu tun, sondern essen, starren auf den Fernseher, und warten Sie für Ihre idiotische Logik.
[OP, please tell us how this constitutes a, "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here." Go on. We're not going anywhere. It's Super Bowl Sunday. Nothing to do but eat food, stare at the tv, & wait for your idiotic logic.]

**SIGH*** let the fuckery begin Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Seine Beschwerde wird immer keine 'fuckery'
[His issue is not getting any 'fuckery']

This belongs in Coed Originally Posted by cr76
Lassen Sie Co-Ed raus. Es gibt genug unwissend Fäden dort bereits. Setzen Sie dieses in der Scheiß Polit-Forum
[Leave Co-Ed out of this. There are enough ignorant threads over there already. Put this in the shithole Political Forum]
**SIGH*** let the fuckery begin Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Right, but girl dont even worry about it..
Her customer communication skills SUCK! She has no empathy whatsoever. Originally Posted by spacey69
Boo hoo?

Natalia is a provider, not your shrink.......
  • N.M.
  • 02-07-2016, 12:07 PM
A couple of facts about this and I'm moving on...

Point 1: you belong to the Etchnicity I have a restriction on (clearly stated on my showcase)
I "was" going to make an exception because my roommate said you were "ok" and I trust her judgement. I guess that was my HUGE mistake on this.
Point 2: you contacted on 1/30 at 12:06pm after you had asked my friend to vouch for you I promptly replied at 12:17 and asked you very nicely when you like to schedule.
**complete crickets from you***
Never heard back from you until yesterday morning:

Him at 7:42am asked me my availability for yesterday morning (which I didn't have any, I book my morning appts at least by the night before)
At 8:11 I replied telling him that I do not see people who just randomly inquiry and don't follow up... (Because I don't, I simply don't have time for that) and I suggested to him to contact someone else because I was no longer interested in seeing him.

I moved on with my day after that but obviously someone else didn't and still hasn't. Sucks for you.

Thank you for re-confirming why I have the restrictions that I have.
@ Spacey... move on. You have no credibility. NM is one of the most professional providers I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
  • alto
  • 02-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Enough said ! Stay Chula mija !
You always know when someone does not pass her screening ......haha !!
I told her I was gone on a business trip which she failed to mention hence the reason why I was unable to respond to her right away until I returned when I knew I could commit to her. That's her lack of understanding not mine! She doesn't care to know the whole story. She thinks I was just inquiring and that's it. Like I'm glued to this ECCIE for every single message. She needs to consider people have lives and maybe there are reasons just like the girls don't answer right away to the guys. The guys are ALWAYS wrong!