Winter Blahs?

This is just an observation I want to share, so FUCK YOU in advance, if you say "and your point is?" or "we are supposed to care why?"

I have been playing 2-3 times a week for a good while. Probably too much, but what the heck. About 50-50 on new and repeats. I am very undemanding of the ladies I see. I'm not going to do anything crazy. Just show up, enjoy, leave. Lately, it seems as if some of the regulars and ones I have not seen before have a crummy attitude. In a short period recently, I have been NCNS twice by repeats, I know that it has always been like that, but I still think it sucks. I have had new ones agree to a meeting, the go silent. Some repeats that I really like have recently upped rates beyond what I am willing to pay.

My response to this? Once a week, maybe, and pick up the slack with some real world stuff.
As far as not showing up, Well I guess they must feel you are not valuable as a customer. Or they made quota. As long as they do not come on here later complaining of a lack of business.

I'm not going to complain about rates as I haven't been around long enough for a point of reference to what the old rates were. I'm fine in paying what is requested in my own financial range.
Sadsack.....It's the new American way.

The old American way is GONE.

I see it all over including inside my very home.

GONE i tell you.

GONE.
This is just an observation I want to share, so FUCK YOU in advance, if you say "and your point is?" or "we are supposed to care why?"

I have been playing 2-3 times a week for a good while. Probably too much, but what the heck. About 50-50 on new and repeats. I am very undemanding of the ladies I see. I'm not going to do anything crazy. Just show up, enjoy, leave. Lately, it seems as if some of the regulars and ones I have not seen before have a crummy attitude. In a short period recently, I have been NCNS twice by repeats, I know that it has always been like that, but I still think it sucks. I have had new ones agree to a meeting, the go silent. Some repeats that I really like have recently upped rates beyond what I am willing to pay.

My response to this? Once a week, maybe, and pick up the slack with some real world stuff. Originally Posted by Sadsack
Tisk Tisk

Well why repeat to see them?
I don't know why. Some are still great, maybe comfort level for some. I'm not going to complain about rates, their goodies, their decision. Neither will I talk bad about anyone. It just seems as if there is a general "don't give a shit" attitude. I wish in showcases, there was a "give a shit Y or N" box!

I know my blabbering is nothing profound. I'm probably just seeing what lots of f-tards aleady know.
It's H O U S T O N! Make appointments with touring girls instead of your once cherished local favorites.
It's H O U S T O N! Make appointments with touring girls instead of your once cherished local favorites. Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
that's funny, I remember epic whistle saying the Dane thing. Almost word for word. Get some new material...