Curious !!!Do Any Providers see other providers?

For us Bi sexual Providers that like to play also?
Yes. We do. I have been paid by providers, as well as paid for their services from time to time.
Is the OP referring to seeing providers in a Biblical sense?
A former friend told me last year that for her birthday she wanted an encounter with a woman. I sought out several premier ladies in the DFW area and inquired as to whether they might be my birthday gift to her. A few said they were "strictly dickly," but several said they would be happy to.
Hmmmm
#Goals
Sounds fun.
* WAVES *
I would pay to watch if the other Provider is attractive.
I would pay to watch if the other Provider is attractive. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Same here!! I would pay to watch, so providers hit me up if the situation comes about
  • cymru
  • 05-19-2016, 12:16 PM
My ATF has told me lots about her girlfriend and doubles partner. I imagine they enjoy each other as much as or more so as any pleasure they may receive from a client. I'd love to find out someday. My ATF seems very bi and it is one of a long list of things I really like about her.
I do
Imagine all the NCNS
Oh to be a fly on the wall...

I have a sneaking suspicion that if you booked with a provider and asked if she would be up for finding another provider of her liking to join as well in pleasing her, many would jump at the chance.
Same here!! I would pay to watch, so providers hit me up if the situation comes about Originally Posted by TheDallasClient
+2. There might be a market for this.