Dallas was a total dissappointment!

Just letting the ladies kno goin to dallas is a waist! I had total beliefs that it wld be great based off THE MANY responses from ECCIE AND another preferred VERIFIED that were well verified ....it was just a very bad exp ...the worst part is if I would have stayed n my hmtwn(which was slamming) I would have done great smh
Dallas is a tough market. Sorry it didn't pan out well for you.
Können wir das in Inglés übersetzt werden?
[Can we get this translated into English?]
Your rate is high, and there are tons of other choices.
Know your market.
Just letting the ladies kno goin to dallas is a waist! I had total beliefs that it wld be great based off THE MANY responses from ECCIE AND another preferred VERIFIED that were well verified ....it was just a very bad exp ...the worst part is if I would have stayed n my hmtwn(which was slamming) I would have done great smh Originally Posted by sexykylieey
  • BLM69
  • 06-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Just letting the ladies kno goin to dallas is a waist! I had total beliefs that it wld be great based off THE MANY responses from ECCIE AND another preferred VERIFIED that were well verified ....it was just a very bad exp ...the worst part is if I would have stayed n my hmtwn(which was slamming) I would have done great smh Originally Posted by sexykylieey
Just curious what was so bad about it?
Your rate is high, and there are tons of other choices.
Know your market. Originally Posted by submarineracer
yep, and many pretty ones with no distracting ink or metal.
Sorry you didn't have a good experience here. We have a great market with a lot of choices. Did you by chance do anything to differentiate yourself from other providers ?
Did you by chance do anything to differentiate yourself from other providers ? Originally Posted by WalkerTx
utilizing spellcheck was not one of them.
  • L.A.
  • 06-28-2016, 03:34 PM
Sorry you didn't do great business while here. I never even noticed your ad to be honest. I'm just curious and not being a smart ass (for once) but were you here just on business or did you have personal reasons to come here? Seems if it was business only it didnt' make much sense if your hometown was doing so well.

Better luck to you if there is a next time.
It was a sudden trip, if I read her ads correctly. That can be kind of hit or miss in this market.

It's also good to post in the Weekend Ads section if you're here over the weekend, and list the general location of your incall. Most guys in Fort Worth, Mid-Cities, and Arlington don't bother reading the Dallas ads since for many that is "out of market". If your incall was by DFW Airport, a lot of guys on the western side of the metroplex may not have even seen your ad, but might have expressed interest if you were that close.

Food for thought if you're ever back in this area. I'm sorry it didn't work out this trip.
Sorry things didn't work out for you. Hopefully you'll decide to come back and give it another chance.
Können wir das in Inglés übersetzt werden?
[Can we get this translated into English?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

Jawohl, Der Fuhrer!
Don't forget to call. Don't forget to write.
Well I love the fuck out of Dallas so sorry she wasn't good for you and it is for me.