Brooklyn of BP

Fake body pics and. Not 100% real like advertised has lots of mommy damage and plays games responding to texts or emails she just changed her number and has gone by Alexa or Stacia in the past. Don't think she's all there or drunk when I saw her. Smelt of liquor. She had to break away to answer phone or respond to texts a couple times was a real. Buzzkill for me.

http://albuquerque.backpage.com/Fema...r-only/5963111
Thanks for toftt orale. Sorry you had a bad time. We encourage you to use the review template so that you can write the complete review & also get premium access. Thank you.
Will do thank you
orale_vato funny how you make comment but have never complaint when your wife was away oh and only met her once but told u she didnnt want anything more than a paid date .
You wanted to be a cheap date
I know its because your small and only cum once in 10 second.....funny how many good reviews i have and i see u oy posted once ...
Oh and my pics arent fake. Just cropped stop putting fake crap up...hobbist usually are more respectful...
Funny only one review why is that
Let's just squash this and let bygons be bygons. .i am way too old for these types of games

Peace
Not a review- this goes to COED