Banned Provider?

Just noticed that one of my regular providers is "Banned". Is there a list of reasons for being banned? Or am I better off not knowing??
one can get banned by accumulating violation points or by doing something extremely bad.

while this is an "information exchange" website, for some reason (unknown to me), the owner(s) of eccie have decided to not publish any info about why someone was banned [via points or immediate act, temporarily or permanently].
sometimes, there's lots of speculation, but havent ever read concrete details as to why.

it would be nice to know so that some of us could learn from the banned user's mistakes.
but i wouldnt hold my breath waiting for it.
Not posting taint photos should be a bannable offense for the ladies.
Well Banned providers just get a little time out now and then. We just need our little bottom spanked and reminded not to call other people names. Lol
So it wasn't Tera this time lol. If she is a regular she might appreciate you reaching out and setting up a visit
Nope Taras not banned today. Check back for the local listing tomorrow
come on man this is just the internet... i'm sure it was something petty... after all how much trouble can you really get into "Online" lmao
come on man this is just the internet... i'm sure it was something petty... after all how much trouble can you really get into "Online" lmao Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Well, this is just ignorant.
come on man this is just the internet... i'm sure it was something petty... after all how much trouble can you really get into "Online" lmao Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Says the whore who was banned for writing herself a fake review
  • grean
  • 02-03-2017, 01:28 PM
Says the whore who was banned for writing herself a fake review Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Are there any instantly ban worthy offenses or do they just get counted toward an accumulated total that when reached results in the ban?
Are there any instantly ban worthy offenses or do they just get counted toward an accumulated total that when reached results in the ban? Originally Posted by grean
There are instant bans & accumulated point bans
Nope Taras not banned today. Check back for the local listing tomorrow Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Those nasty shorts u have in ur avatar should be banned
Lmfao ^^
  • BLM69
  • 02-03-2017, 07:25 PM
Those nasty shorts u have in ur avatar should be banned Originally Posted by PeterBota
I remember seeing those shorts at Wal-Mart about 5-6 years ago, maybe it's a older pic like the others she post up often? I'm confused now but those shorts were in summer of 2011