Swinger Clubs: Velvet Curtin vs Bliss

I already now about Colette's, so lets please leave that out of the conversations.

Question: Has anyone been to either or both Velvet Curtin and/or Bliss and can comment on the them? How are the crowd sizes on a weekend for couples? How is the clientele?

I appreciate the feedback!
Me myself have been curious of a nice swingers club as well
Been to Collettes more times than I can count.
But I've heard from multiple sources that the others are a let down compared to collettes. From the crowds, to the building.
Velvet curtain is not even worthy to mention as a swingers club. It attracts old and very very less population comparing to any other clubs in the dfw metroplex.
I started hearing some good talk about bliss on a couples night only.
So far no club can beat collete in Dallas.
Players club in Euless, would be a better choice.
I have only been to Velvet and Colette, haven’t visited Bliss yet. Velvet does attract far fewer people and an older crowd. I got the feeling of being in a dive bar at Velvet, as opposed to Colette’s which feel much more upbeat, like a club. All in your personal preference I would say.
I've been to bliss a few times. Good crowd if you are into actually fucking. Not sure about velvet curtain. Bliss also has good events and parties that draw active swingers.
Are you talking about the adult theater Bliss?
Yes the adult theatre bliss
More Feedback Please...

I have been going to Collette's for yearssssss but am looking for other clubs to check out...
More Feedback Please...
Originally Posted by berkleigh
try players, bliss & groupinkeller
If you've been going to collettes for years, then you have never gone to a swingers club. That place is wack. Group in keller is ok, I guess more couples focused. I haven't been to their events. Bliss has regular events that are pretty good.
Any more opinions on Players in HEB ? Thinking about going and heard Friday might be better for first timers ? I have a date that gets off on watching and being watched with a possibility of more if the situation is right ;-) . The cover is 45.00 a couple on Friday and it's BYOB.