URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/molly-es...ichita-1062275
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: Northwest of Wesley Med Center/College Hill area
Activities: Striptease, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She looks like some of her pictures, others are obviously outdated, older stripper kind of vibe. Slim, large breasts, little baby damage but overall looks good.
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmmm.....
I understand not feeling at ease with a sketch environment, hell I've passed it up on that before, but molly has such a good reputation her place doesnt bother me so much. She also does he best to be tidy and clean any time she meets. Still, not trying to argue, if she didn't do it for you then that's a bummer and sucks if you felt like you wasted time and money.
  • ks2ny
  • Yesterday, 11:20 AM
No doubt She will honor that offer she extended. She has always held up her end. The area may appear rough, it's just lower priced homes. Habitat for humanity did a few builds just few blocks away.
I don't think her place is the Taj Mahal but I've never felt unsafe. If you like good service and a person that has a good heart ❤️ Molly is the best I've found always does what she's says. If she told you to come back I'm sure she will honor that. If you don't want to go give me your rain check and I'll redeem it for you. Lol. Think you might have missed a diamond looking for gold. Be safe and that's her word of advice to me when she's not able to see me