Where are the doubles?

I'm a relatively new hobbyist and have never had a doubles encounter, but am intrigued by it. I am traveling to Austin soon, where it seems that more providers offer this service than other places. Is there a particularly good online site where ladies list as a duo? It seems the less reliable sources, like BP, have ads for pairs, but the more reliable sources, like P411, do not. Should I be looking at services for this?
Just check the ads here. Most have their donotions listed with doubles too.
Then PM the ones you like and ask who their doubles are. But do it ahead of time it takes longer to set up a double.I like ElleinAustin, WickedHeather, Sultrymia, DeeLicious,MaxeenMonroe, and TaylorMaiden, but there are a lot more. Good luck!!!
I think the majority of Austin ladies offer doubles. Like Levibob said, just contact a few ladies you like and inquire. They will tell you who they are willing to work with. You might also try putting together your own dream team. Some ladies prefer to know their doubles partner in advance but there are also some who don't mind meeting your fave for the first time between the sheets. I met one of my ATF doubles partners that way. (thanks Chairspud).

Oh, and you might want to start your search with Maddie the Coed. She's new to the girl on girl action but has taken to it like a fish to water.
Thank you Sophia!

I noticed you haven't added my quote "I have now decided I'm an ass woman" though I went to the strip club last night and am retracting my statement, the new one shall be "I'm a curves woman."
Thank you Sophia!

I noticed you haven't added my quote "I have now decided I'm an ass woman" though I went to the strip club last night and am retracting my statement, the new one shall be "I'm a curves woman." Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
Good call. People who claim to like women but don't really like titties seem kinda weird to me... Sorry to be judgmental. But just never understood how someone could be exclusively an "ass man/woman". I'm an equal opportunity monger myself. Boobies, butts, thighs, hips, tummies.... All areas I love to appreciate.
But just never understood how someone could be exclusively an "ass man/woman". I'm an equal opportunity monger myself. Boobies, butts, thighs, hips, tummies.... All areas I love to appreciate. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
And that is the reason I like Sophia so much, we both have similar interests!
Good call. People who claim to like women but don't really like titties seem kinda weird to me... Sorry to be judgmental. But just never understood how someone could be exclusively an "ass man/woman". I'm an equal opportunity monger myself. Boobies, butts, thighs, hips, tummies.... All areas I love to appreciate. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
I definitely knew I still liked titties, but when my hand was on your ass I became overwhelmed by the moment. You know how I get, how many times did I say "this is why I like doubles" throughout the night? Every time we changed positions practically, right?
I really should not be getting aroused reading this intercourse between Maddie and Sophia, should I?

Please continue; don't mind me sitting in the corner.....
I really should not be getting aroused reading this intercourse between Maddie and Sophia, should I?

Please continue; don't mind me sitting in the corner..... Originally Posted by runswithscissors
Actually, if you are not getting aroused, you need to go to the hospital and have a doctor check you for a pulse.

PocketRocket(s)
I definitely knew I still liked titties, but when my hand was on your ass I became overwhelmed by the moment. You know how I get, how many times did I say "this is why I like doubles" throughout the night? Every time we changed positions practically, right? Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed

*Blush* You're a sweetheart. And one fine looking adventurous young woman with a good head on her shoulders to boot.