No, no, no, no, no....

... a thousand times no.

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/201...are-today?lite

No more Bushes, no more Kennedy's, no more Clintons, no more Browns, now more Romneys, no more Cuomos, no more Bidens.

What the fuck is wrong with the American people that they keep trying to set up political dynasties? Don't they care about the dangers of nepotism?

Jeb might not have ruled out a run in 2016, but he doesn't need to. I've already done it for him.
ExNYer dont forget about George P. Bush...the young Hispanic grandson being primed. George W. left the office with an approval rating of 22%. The lowest in the 70 years they had been polling for ratings.
ExNYer dont forget about George P. Bush...the young Hispanic grandson being primed. George W. left the office with an approval rating of 22%. The lowest in the 70 years they had been polling for ratings. Originally Posted by MichelleBigD
I'm not sure what your point is.

I said "No more Bushes". Does it look like I forgot anything?
I'm not sure what your point is.

I said "No more Bushes". Does it look like I forgot anything? Originally Posted by ExNYer
The typo in your OP actually amusingly makes it look like you want more Romneys
He's running.
... a thousand times no.

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/201...are-today?lite Originally Posted by ExNYer
Actually I am looking forward to another Clinton beating another Bush.

Hillary 2016!
The typo in your OP actually amusingly makes it look like you want more Romneys Originally Posted by jbravo_123
God forbid.
Romney made a complete ass of himself on TV btw...
Romney made a complete ass of himself on TV btw... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
like you, who makes a ass out of himself every day on here
When the news came out about George P. Bush perhaps running for office, a family member of mine suggested that it might be appropriate to put a 200 year moratorium on any Bush running for office. Sounded pretty good to me.
If Romney wasn't such a lame ass Wall Street robber baron the Republicans could have easily won. I really didn't like Obama, but Romney sucked so bad I had to go with the community organizer, because Romney would have sent every job to China and let everyone take their profits to the Cayman Islands, and stuck the rest of us with the bills to feed the layabouts.
Get rid of dynasties - hell yes!
... a thousand times no.

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/201...are-today?lite

No more Bushes, no more Kennedy's, no more Clintons, no more Browns, now more Romneys, no more Cuomos, no more Bidens.

What the fuck is wrong with the American people that they keep trying to set up political dynasties? Don't they care about the dangers of nepotism?

Jeb might not have ruled out a run in 2016, but he doesn't need to. I've already done it for him. Originally Posted by ExNYer
No more bushes? So I should shave??
If Romney wasn't such a lame ass Wall Street robber baron the Republicans could have easily won. I really didn't like Obama, but Romney sucked so bad I had to go with the community organizer, because Romney would have sent every job to China and let everyone take their profits to the Cayman Islands, and stuck the rest of us with the bills to feed the layabouts.
Get rid of dynasties - hell yes! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I was also really surprised the Republicans couldn't find anyone better than Romney as a candidate. Yeesh.

Well, another sign the party has to change or die.
The Republicans had better candidates, but they either didn't run or were "unelectable".
examples? .....or are you talking about Christie