Trump Has Less Credibility Than Any Man Thst Ever Walked The Earth!

The author of “FIRE AND FURY” made a great point on television today, he said that Donald Trump may have less credibility than anyone that ever walked the earth. It made me think and wow I think he is correct! Think about that, less credibility than anyone that ever walked the earth, that may end up being his biggest accomplishment!

Nobody has ever lied more on a daily basis to more people faster (thanks to Twitter) than Donald Trump. Then you toss in treason while colluding with the enemy, obstruction of justice that he admits to on national television, money laundering, child abuse supporter and abuser, nazi sympathizer, well known as someone that doesn’t pay his bills, the resume is endless!

Donald Trump is the least credible person to ever walk the earth!
No Bugs Bunny, you do.
there's a name for a write who has zero credibility...

a liar! or better yet, Yellow Dog writer!!!!

that kind of write up you would find in scandal rag like National Enquire or GLobe
No Bugs Bunny, you do. Originally Posted by bambino
No Bugs Bunny, you do. Originally Posted by bambino

You are giving him credit for walking. I think he spends all of his time on his knees.
The author of “FIRE AND FURY” made a great point on television today, he said that Donald Trump may have less credibility than anyone that ever walked the earth. It made me think and wow I think he is correct! Think about that, less credibility than anyone that ever walked the earth, that may end up being his biggest accomplishment!

Nobody has ever lied more on a daily basis to more people faster (thanks to Twitter) than Donald Trump. Then you toss in treason while colluding with the enemy, obstruction of justice that he admits to on national television, money laundering, child abuse supporter and abuser, nazi sympathizer, well known as someone that doesn’t pay his bills, the resume is endless!

Donald Trump is the least credible person to ever walk the earth! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You wouldn't know the truth if it kick you in the balls. Donald Trump has more going for him in his pinky than you and that faggot that wrote that best non seller has all together.

Jim
The professor StanTheStupid
  • R.M.
  • 01-06-2018, 05:26 AM
Michael Wolff is the least credible person to ever walk the earth! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
FIFY
If ANY SINGLE of those things are true, Twitler should be ousted.
Go Fuck Yourself StandinStupid.
there's a name for a writer who has zero credibility...

a liar! or better yet, Yellow Dog writer!!!!

that kind of write up you would find in scandal rag like National Enquire or GLobe Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Tabloid writer!!!! the most disgusting creature but not exceeded by the New York Times writer! the leading fish wrap of record!!!

Donald Trump is the least credible person to ever walk the earth! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You are such a loser you make Al Bundy look like Donald Trump! Even giving assup a run for his money! His money comes in the form of a welfare check.