Date: 5-25-2024
Name: Jamie
Phone: 5184009321
Email Address: jamiejinxy@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P170180
City: Ballston Spa
State: New York
Address: Ballston Spa
Activities: lfk,dfk,bbbj,bls,reverse cowgirl,cowgirl,mish,doggie.
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty lady with perfect manmade Ds and a firm round ass. She has been lifting weights and it shows.
Recommendation: Yes
She is a GREAT fuck!! A women you know enjoys the dick as much if not more so then the money! I need to give her a call soon.
Wow, I haven't heard about Jamie in a LONG time. I thought she had left the business or gone on a mandatory all expense paid vacation. Good to hear that she's here and doing well.

What were the damages?
Does she take the hairy load down her throat box?
Have always loved her, but somehow, none of her phone numbers work.
Does she take the hairy load down her throat box? Originally Posted by BugsySegal

This is a prime example of YMMV. When I started hobbying again I saw Jamie a few times because of the reviews. Never had a bad time, but never really had a good time, either. She is very nice and easy to get along with and a great conversationalist, but it just didn't quite click for me sexually. She seemed to need too much direction for my tastes - but some guys love that. Then again, she probably thought I was standoffish and would give me a tepid review, too
If I had written a review of one of my encounters wither her I would have given her a yes, but not as emphatic as some of the guys here.
I am not knocking her or the OP - obviously for some members here she really hits the spot. Makes me wonder how many of the ladies that I think are just hands down incredible would be considered just ok by other mongers.
Different strokes for different folks!