Seriously?

http://albany.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...sy-28/11058875

Just confused me is all why a woman would put that type of information out there??

Maybe it's a joke, but if it's real shouldn't we like set up a charity for her or something for her kids, It's kinda sad
I love men's feet!!
errr whats wrong with that ????? errrrr LOL
  • iggy
  • 05-20-2013, 10:32 PM
on USASG it is reported she is seen or was seen roaming the streets of Schenectady, looking for Biz.

Now she has a computer and wants to improve herself. More power to her. hope all works out for her.

She allso had a very bad review on there, however it was said to be a disgruntled ex BF reviewing her to get back at her and hurt her reputation.

Only what I read, I have no first hand knowledge of her, or any of the street walkers .

Others who frequent street walkers can possibly add information about her. ??

Iggy
on USASG it is reported she is seen or was seen roaming the streets of Schenectady, looking for Biz.

Now she has a computer and wants to improve herself. More power to her. hope all works out for her.

She allso had a very bad review on there, however it was said to be a disgruntled ex BF reviewing her to get back at her and hurt her reputation.

Only what I read, I have no first hand knowledge of her, or any of the street walkers .

Others who frequent street walkers can possibly add information about her. ??

Iggy
Originally Posted by iggy
should we set up a charity for her for her kids though like seriously??
should we set up a charity for her for her kids though like seriously?? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Maybe no kids. Ad says "former mother."
She actually texted me one time being rude and disrespectful. Then when I tried to call, no answer but I did get a call back from her boyfriend or whoever he is (at the same number) and gave him and her a nice warning not to do it again.
She actually texted me one time being rude and disrespectful. Then when I tried to call, no answer but I did get a call back from her boyfriend or whoever he is (at the same number) and gave him and her a nice warning not to do it again. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
he sounds like a grade a winner
She actually texted me one time being rude and disrespectful. Then when I tried to call, no answer but I did get a call back from her boyfriend or whoever he is (at the same number) and gave him and her a nice warning not to do it again. Originally Posted by Sweet Destiny
Wow, I thought the ad was someone trying to go after the girl. If what she wrote is an actual attempt at trying to get business, she needa a class or two in marketing.
Wow, I thought the ad was someone trying to go after the girl. If what she wrote is an actual attempt at trying to get business, she needa a class or two in marketing. Originally Posted by wantsome
I thought the same thing. That it was someone being vindictive.
Drugs are bad!
Drugs are bad! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
be cool, stay in school :-)
  • Tiger
  • 05-21-2013, 06:49 PM
PT's are bad! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Tsk, tsk, tsk..... around here isn't it prohibited topics are bad?

Count me in as thinking it's someone being vindictive, too.
be cool, stay in school :-) Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt

LMAO great advice, someone should have told her that thou!!!
  • Tiger
  • 05-22-2013, 06:19 PM
I hope she's heard the one about looking both ways before crossing the street.

and then there is always look before you leap.
I hope she's heard the one about looking both ways before crossing the street.

and then there is always look before you leap. Originally Posted by Tiger
lmao that is aqesome, but i never heard the one look befoee you leap i think i kinda get it, thats clever
  • Tiger
  • 05-22-2013, 06:31 PM
lmao that is aqesome, but i never heard the one look befoee you leap i think i kinda get it, thats clever Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Both of those were said by many mom's in the neighborhood I grew up in.

Not one kid in the neighborhood was hit by a car, but the looking before leaping did come back a bite a few.