URL / Website: tryst.link
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Albany hotel
Activities: lfk,boob play,pussy play,bbbj,back massage
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde to shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very nice sexy body and pretty face, great tits and ass, full C's, a bit thick in middle, nice skin
Recommendation: Yes
She does do nuru massage and it is amazing!!
Nice review, she’s sexy asf
I did not know Dominique was in town. I follow her X page but did not see her visit posted. I am active in the hobby any more but I would love to see Dom again.
I don't think she really updates her schedule on X that well or at least didn't. She makes her Tryst ad active when coming here. You might want to text her asking to let you know in advance. I find this works well once she knows you.
She’s a fucking rock star
Great review. I looked her up on Tryst but her ad is down unfortunately. What were her rates?

As far as Nuru massage goes: Has anyone experienced one in the past year or two? If you have does it include a good massage or just Nuru sliding? I've been looking for someone ever since Lily and Star retired.

TIA.
Dunkin
I miss the hell out of Star she was the best hands down!!
Does she offer MSOG?
I miss the hell out of Star she was the best hands down!! Originally Posted by Newenglandkid
I couldn’t get into see Star. Tried like hell but StressRelief was her gate keeper. Still to this day I don’t know what she actually did as the ROS were always so fucking vague. I started calling you guys the “Star Secret Society” LOL
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed