URL / Website: https://chicaslocas.club/dallas/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 35 and Walnut Hill
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Dirty Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Medium body type - not slim or BBW somewhere in between. Great set of naturals with great nips.
Recommendation: Yes
I have seen the tatted one as well, she was an easy 9 but I haven’t spent any time with her. For looks I think she is the only one that competes with V******
I believe the girl you are inquiring about at the end of your ROS with tats on her arm is Denise.
I believe the girl you are inquiring about at the end of your ROS with tats on her arm is Denise. Originally Posted by Randy365
Thank you, sir!
I have seen the tatted one as well, she was an easy 9 but I haven’t spent any time with her. For looks I think she is the only one that competes with V****** Originally Posted by JJ7899
Valerie or Vanessa? PM me if it’s easier. Neither were there when I was there but always wondered which girl.
Thanks for the review. By the way, what is the difference between Cubans and Latinas?.....lol. Wondering what your answer will be.
Valerie or Vanessa? PM me if it’s easier. Neither were there when I was there but always wondered which girl. Originally Posted by Gcher98
I’m also interested in which V****** it is.