Action on 9pm Weekend Lineup spot

Are we gonna start taking action on anyone being able to dethrone Shannon Shane from the 9pm weekend lineup spot. Common ladies isn't there anyone else sitting by the computer so desperately to punch in their ad and hit rtm on everyone elses?
I've discussed this with a couple providers , fingers crossed .
Ok I'm gonna raise the anty. Any lady who get's the spot is on the list for free drinks at the next social and after party. Me and the boy's who are praying for change will buy all your drinks. Off hand I don't know when the next social is but I'm thinking there's at least 3 chances between now and then to win this prize so common ladies.

If you don't do socials then you can always join me and the lunch crew for free drinks or suggest a different prize.
Congrats Vicki our Hero !
Yay, Vicki, now we just have to see if it survives the night after the rtm police come in to have their say.
Photo finish ! Hope it's Vicki by a nose !
Thanks vikkilyn u rock! ss is out yesssssss!
  • Qziz
  • 09-16-2012, 08:52 PM
What's to report ?? Looks fair and square.
THe streak is over...
What's to report ?? Looks fair and square. Originally Posted by John_Dough
We shall see TBA
What's to report ?? Looks fair and square. Originally Posted by John_Dough
We are waiting for mods to check rtm for time stamp and ruling. Remember we went to bed last week thinking she was out but in the AM there she was.
Lol yku guys are hilarious...... i don't see anything wrong with it though it's all apart of advertisment
Homer i wouldn't mind having drinks with you on my next visit on Friday! You are already a nice, fun, and very kinky guy sober i can only imagine after a few drinks
It's official and Vicki is the winner. Yay Vicki wins free drinks, you know which one I want to try is the one with the flower and strawberries in it. Roxy you know which one I'm talking about.