New Pix!! New Video!! New Review!!

ITS BEEN FUN IN AUSTIN. I GOT A NEW REVIEW HERE AND A LOVELY IDEA TO MAKE A VIDEO. I TOOK SEXY NEW PIXS BECAUSE OF NEW "YES" REVIEW IT SOMETHING I DO IN SAN ANTONIO. LOL
I APPRECIATE THE LOVE HERE&HOPE Y'ALL LIKE MY NEW PICS!!!
]

CHECK ME OUT
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature...ure%3Dyoutu.be

Nice pics, if you could just work on your communication skills you might have more business
I'm sorry. What do You mean?!
I'm sorry. What do You mean?! Originally Posted by A.monroe
well sweetie the last time you were here I called you and asked if you were available and you just responded with "ok".......I didn't know if you were oking the fact that I called , or oking the fact that were available I even had to ask "so is that a yes". after we got that out of the way we sat there in silence for a few seconds and I had to ask if I should call when I get close and you just responded "sure that will work." that sounded a little risky to me I felt that if someone else had called right after me you would have told them you were available and the first one to get there would've had their appt. and the other would've just been shit out of luck. (had that happen to me). when you hardly say anything that makes you seem like you're not interested which usually spells "bad session".

when i call a bp provider and ask if they're available the overwhelming majority of them follow my question with a question of their own. that is if they're available. for example after they say yes then will ask me something along the lines of "how long did you want to visit" or "when did you want to come visit". I that I usually get further instructions to either call or text before I leave or get to their area. Good TCB usually results in a good session but that's just my personal experience.
I may have been busy at that moment, or thought you were someone else. Usually I chit chat and find out where you are calling me from. Eccie,Bp,etc... I'm sorry for the bad connection issues. Next time send a pm We all know its the best way to reach a provider. You have plenty reviews I was hoping become well established here in Austin. GIVE ME A call
  • Sire
  • 09-23-2012, 01:48 AM
I may have been busy at that moment, or thought you were someone else. Usually I chit chat and find out where you are calling me from. Eccie,Bp,etc... I'm sorry for the bad connection issues. Next time send a pm We all know its the best way to reach a provider. You have plenty reviews I was hoping become well established here in Austin. GIVE ME A call Originally Posted by A.monroe
Actually, a PM tends to be the WORST way to reach a provider. I know more than a handful of providers that will agree with this.

Are you P411???
No not yet because I haven't reached verified status yet. It's a process I've been told
Very nice. Cute vid