Two Credit Card Companies Down, One to Go!

Personally, I think more hobby members will start utilizing ECCIE as they've done a good job of establishing a pseudo national presence - USA Today!
  • N151
  • 07-01-2015, 05:26 PM
American Express, Visa, and Mastercard have all severed their relationships with Backpage.com as of today.

Their only accepted payment method is now Bitcoin.
I just was wondering what happened with declining my Mastercard on bpage?
wow, how are these girls posting then??
According to the linked story, only Master Card and AMEX have severed ties. Visa seems to still be ok...for now.
VISA has not backed out as well
I use backpage for body rubs and I hope they figure out another payment method soon
People will go someplace else.
Like craigslist.

Hell, maybe I will start one and make money off it
American Express, Visa, and Mastercard have all severed their relationships with Backpage.com as of today.

Their only accepted payment method is now Bitcoin. Originally Posted by N151
N151 is right, just found this out today about Visa
Hasn't seemed to slow things down yet.. there's still tons of ads up.. BD
Well guys, this is hurting a LOT of women, so support your Eccie ladies Please, and maybe even find some deals since some of our only advertising options are Eccie/P411/Eros and maybe a few more that aren't as well-known!!

Breast Regards!!
Yes, Visa exited yesterday.

Hasn't seemed to slow things down yet.. there's still tons of ads up.. BD Originally Posted by ben dover
For those who had paid for ad credits prior to this and still have those credits in their bp accounts.

I speculate that bp will come up with a prepay by check thing, or a bank account ach/debit thing. Of course the security for those types of payments need to be figured out first.

Last, Holly has a point about supporting your favs.
I was able to buy credits on BP today with my Visa. I was told you can use Bitcoin as well.
Thank you Jenna.
Tech games are already in action, as two other bp posters have also confirmed.
Be very careful with bitcoin, the Treasury Department is watching it closely.
Im only able to buy credits on bp, posting regularly my card declines and it says cardholder not authorized or something along the lines of that.
Things are about to get crazy because as much as some wouldnt like to admit, bp clients are a main source of income for alot of providers.
Plan B and C are being considered. Smh