Your definition of a needy client?

What's considered "needy" for you when you're with a paying client? Don't just give extreme cases. Give the regular everyday ones too.
when they EXPECT you to be at the flip of a coin.
we as providers ALSO have personal lives. sometimes we can't just drop everything i a second to accommodate gents.

even if they are a regular.
So true! I vouche for you girl.I state on my ads that I need advance notice due to living an hour away from Dallas, Oh, then also when you state in your ad please do not call unless you have been screened...They still don't listen.Yes guys,we have normal lives too and we would appreciate that you understood that we are not on call 24/7
Text and email often….long never-ending emails…or many short emails baiting me to have a conversation back and forth. Clients who are emotionally attached and want more and more time with less and less money….free time basically. I stay away from them!
I guess spooning is out of the question.
I guess spooning is out of the question. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Jenner Jammer....WTF!! ha ha ha

Dude I nearly pissed my pants laughing when I saw your handle and avatar
Text and email often….long never-ending emails…or many short emails baiting me to have a conversation back and forth. Clients who are emotionally attached and want more and more time with less and less money….free time basically. I stay away from them! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Girl, he's not needy. He's a hustler. Still trying to play on the emotions of women who have no emotional attachment to him. When you give an inch, that's when they go for the mile. This is the guy who gets offended that you would make him pay your overnight rate, since he's such a fun guy, and he thought you were different, and it's not all about the money with you. PSH. Mind games.

Guys, only your mothers and your SO's are emotionally inclined to feed you and fuck you for free. Otherwise, you respect your chef's and your companion's time.

Who I consider needy is the man who cannot balance who we are and what we feel. He either gets really attached where he's jealous, or has to be mindless in order to keep his feelings in check. Mr. Mindless thinks as long as he throws his cash at me I'll continue to see him. And Mr. Jealous stalks my every word on the net, and thinks I'm taking about him.
Guys, only your mothers and your SO's are emotionally inclined to feed you and fuck you for free.

Now that is what I would call a Mother fucker
Girl, he's not needy. He's a hustler. Still trying to play on the emotions of women who have no emotional attachment to him. When you give an inch, that's when they go for the mile. This is the guy who gets offended that you would make him pay your overnight rate, since he's such a fun guy, and he thought you were different, and it's not all about the money with you. PSH. Mind games.

Guys, only your mothers and your SO's are emotionally inclined to feed you and fuck you for free. Otherwise, you respect your chef's and your companion's time.

Who I consider needy is the man who cannot balance who we are and what we feel. He either gets really attached where he's jealous, or has to be mindless in order to keep his feelings in check. Mr. Mindless thinks as long as he throws his cash at me I'll continue to see him. And Mr. Jealous stalks my every word on the net, and thinks I'm taking about him. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
You're so right! I'm still pissed off about that.
can i have a pic?. or a better one . one with less clothes. The angel was off can you move the camera?
What are you doing right now? I'm so hard thinking of you are you excited to see me?
Then apt comes wants a repeat discount .. you have gotton several pics took up my time through out the week wanting me to tickle your ear with a peacock feather now you want a repeat discount? lol Not sure if the needy client is just not a greedy client..
Jenner Jammer....WTF!! ha ha ha

Dude I nearly pissed my pants laughing when I saw your handle and avatar Originally Posted by bojulay
Yep most fun and creative eccie handle and avitar...LOL lets do a poll. this one gets my vote number 2 is pyramid and his sponge bob dick LOL
Guys, only your mothers and your SO's are emotionally inclined to feed you and fuck you for free.

Now that is what I would call a Mother fucker Originally Posted by rrabbit6926

Fucking your SO is never "free"!

HB
ROFL I understand about SO but I was referring to mothers as was mentioned in the post.
Considering the number of questions you've just posted. The definition of a needy client is you.
^^^^^

Yep