Got a question for the CBJ ladies..

...what brands of condoms do you prefer for that particular act?

If you purchase online, links would be appreciated.
...what brands of condoms do you prefer for that particular act?

If you purchase online, links would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Romeo_Silvertongue

Skyns are my condom of choice for CBJ and all activities. They are non latex, and thin. I also use Crowns if my visitor doesn't mind wearing pink. They are latex. I rarely use anything else, unless I happen to be in a store and a brand looks interesting. I'm always open for suggestions from my gentlemen friends as to what brand works best for them.

I have purchased them from amazon.com.
I've tried them all and will state categorically that the Crown "skinless skin" condom is without equal!

They ultra thin and sensitive and ridiculously strong....I probably gone through thousands of them and never once had a failure...

They are made from a polymer in Japan and providers tell me they don't have the yucky rubber taste.

I get mine from www.condomdepot.com
Ruby, Lucky, thank you for your contributions - they're greatly appreciated!

I'd looked at that site that Lucky provided a link for, and noticed an entire category of unlubricated condoms at http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/210 . I always figured that it'd be the lube that'd taste foul to a provider and not the condom itself, so these sounded ideal but then you'd have to switch to something lubricated for intercourse. Hmm.

So Skyns have one thumb up, and two votes for Crowns.

I'd love to hear input from the rest of you.
^^ +1
Ruby, Lucky, thank you for your contributions - they're greatly appreciated!

I'd looked at that site that Lucky provided a link for, and noticed an entire category of unlubricated condoms at http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/210 . I always figured that it'd be the lube that'd taste foul to a provider and not the condom itself, so these sounded ideal but then you'd have to switch to something lubricated for intercourse. Hmm.

So Skyns have one thumb up, and two votes for Crowns.

I'd love to hear input from the rest of you. Originally Posted by Romeo_Silvertongue

I think the only time I had an issue with lube taste is when I used the flavored lube condoms. Yukky. Something about the flavor of the lube and the condom (which can taste awful, depending on brand). Most lubes, to me, have no taste or are slightly sweet. Now...if the lady is using the non lubed condom for cbj...well...saliva makes an awesome lube too.