HOOKER COURT Austin TX

what about the ones that are not a victim?
As I think most are not victims.

One I know tried providing when 18 or 19. Did not like it and got out. Many years later came back to pay lawyer to dump hubby. But found she likes it now that she is older. Even if thinking may go semiretired soon.

does not sound like a victim to me.
As victims can't retire or become utr semiretired when they want.
Some of them are exactly as described. Victims of predators hooked on drugs and forced.

Many many more are people who choose this lifestyle for a thousand different reasons. The ones who are forced need a way out so I don't see this as a bad thing. It's just silly to present it as black and why the way they do in the article.
Some of them are exactly as described. Victims of predators hooked on drugs and forced.

Many many more are people who choose this lifestyle for a thousand different reasons. The ones who are forced need a way out so I don't see this as a bad thing. It's just silly to present it as black and why the way they do in the article. Originally Posted by playerplano
I don't see it as a bad thing
but how will they handle it if not a victim?
is this just the beginning of a legal thrust to shift towards prosecuting johns, like in the nordic countries? if all providers are legally assumed to be victims, there must then be victimizers..
Its going to make the hobby seem more horrific as many providers will play victim so they can enter the program and get charges dropped. So stats will go thru the roof that we are all victims or addicts. Sad but true. I understand that some do need help but its always presented and only one way
is this just the beginning of a legal thrust to shift towards prosecuting johns, like in the nordic countries? if all providers are legally assumed to be victims, there must then be victimizers.. Originally Posted by BigDirkThrusting
How many verified Providers right here on ECCIE consider themselves victims?

And, how many Hobbyist consider themselves victimizers?

Laws against the buying of selling of sex between consenting adults might be the last hurdle to overcome in societys never ending quest to make criminals out of people when no one is hurt, and no harm is done.
This is such a ridiculous argument. I have never been a victim not one time. I have enjoyed this lifestyle and none of the gents felt like victimizers. What a crock.
There may be a brighter light here..
If this court is established and delivers on being able to handle and support the truly coerced ladies, it would actually take away an argument used by the prohibitionists to restrict the Hobby.

Think of it as preparing the ground for future decriminalization.
There may be a brighter light here..
If this court is established and delivers on being able to handle and support the truly coerced ladies, it would actually take away an argument used by the prohibitionists to restrict the Hobby.

Think of it as preparing the ground for future decriminalization. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Very true statement right there!

Ive always thought that this should never have been criminalized in the first place. Where does the government get off saying what we can or can not do with our own bodies. We r adults and if we are being safe, who the heck is being hurt?

I really do feel for the women who r being trafficked, tho. This is a good step forward abd i just hope it works fir those who are truly being victimized.
I don't see it as a bad thing
but how will they handle it if not a victim? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Smart people think before they endeavor, or learn from their fears and fuck-ups. Smart people don't get arrested. Not more than once. Desperate people do. People who have no control over the way they work do. If you're under someone else's control, or that desperate, you're a victim. Even if it's just of circumstance.