Best positions for 6.5 inch penises

The title says it all. This is for the guys who don't have monster sized dicks.
all of the Hooktards that know this secret have been banned.

Good luck in your quest, and tell your mom I said hello.
I am still waiting on a consensus of the best position for handling 1.3" of dangling death. However, the position for the OP's pee pee might be tucked away in his trousers.
We're sorry Sir, all those positions have already been filled. HR will keep your application on file though.

Now Hiring: Monster Sized Dicks.
We're sorry Sir, all those positions have already been filled. HR will keep your application on file though.

Now Hiring: Monster Sized Dicks. Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Katrina, that is just excellent. Maybe it's a little too early, but I don't think so ... I believe we can declare a winner!
At 6.5 all of them should work just fine and you'll most likely bottom out in several positions.

Unless it's a girl you can put your hands in and clap...then....well...enjoy your BJ?
All of them
Get a vibrating cock ring. The ladies will appreciate the extra girth and the sensation.
Get a vibrating cock ring. The ladies will appreciate the extra girth and the sensation. Originally Posted by bc7274
Can you tell me a specific one?
Have them poop on your face. 6.5 inches love that
Can you tell me a specific one? Originally Posted by George N Powell
I haven't found one that doesn't work. Some work better than other but the thicker/tighter the ring the more blood it will hold back making you harder and thicker.
Can you tell me a specific one? Originally Posted by George N Powell
Also dont be afraid to try several. They are fairly cheap so it's not a hugh investment compared to what we spend on the ladies. Also a good position is cg. It will allow her to grind and bear down against the vibrating portion of the c ring.
I just do not understand... the fixation on 'Cock Size' I believe the Gentleman are more fixated on it than the Ladies;
as for me a Gorgeous Smile with perfect teeth, big Soulful Eyes, and an Athletic Physic are what trip my gears in a Rendezvous.

Just Wishful Thinking... lol