Dallas AMPs

If anyone here has not taken the time to read a few reviews over at the Dallas AMP forum, they are a must read. I have to hold my jaw as I read the menus for each session. They are actually improving. Add to that they are almost paying half what we pay for the hot ones.
Yes, and its a 1 hour flight to Dallas, and on certain days my flight only costs 160 round trip. I go the same day leaving at 7 or 8am, land and at the AMP for 10am, then play for an hour, take a break for an hour, then go to another AMP for an Hour, I am back at the Airport for 2 or 3pm, no luggage, just carry on, and back in my car no later then 6pm. Total trip costs me right around 600.. SPA for a Day is what I call it. We are paying 200 per hour here, but the service is no where near what they do in Dallas for 200. Here you sometimes feel ripped off when you leave, and in Dallas I have never felt like that ever. Just saying save your money, plan your trip... Most of the AMPs in Dallas are Korean women, but all have a mixture from what I have seen. We get the Chinese from new York here, and when I spoke to one of the ladies here about Dallas, she told me those Korean women are cheap, no good, LOL. I told her that's what I am looking for.. Asian, lower price, better service

Oh yeah remember, you only live once, there isn't a next time!
Really makes me wonder why nola gets the short end if the stick. Its a party city, so even if prices are a but in expensive side we should atleast get really good looking variety if asians.

What happened? Did Katrina really mess over amp scene that much? Is there a reason only 40+ Asians are around with the youngest being 30+? If i were to guess then the reason would have to be whats said overseas. Women that come to America choose dallas or new York or los Angeles because those cities are iconic and its what foreigners here about most and think is big business for Americans. Even when talking to my pinay friends who want to come abroad they usually think new york first. Makes sense i guess, but still i think amps should be better for nola.
Probably cause Nola is ghetto af and the all of the LEO's wanna bust places and the Nola men are probably cheap would be my guess. I don't remember it being good before Katrina it's always been pretty crappy far as I can remember..
I just got back from a road trip that included a stop at Good Times in Dallas. I think I got the older sister or an aunt of the stars the Dallas guys write about, but then again, I walked in instead of calling and didn't know who to ask for so I got luck of the draw. The woman was fit and attractive but clearly a MILF in the middle or at the end of her 30s.

One thing I think makes a difference is the nationality of the operators of the parlors. Dallas AMPs are run by Koreans (even if the actual girls are more diverse in origin) who have really got their finger on the pulse of the customer base and have mastered the art form. In BR (can't speak for NOLA) Chinese operators are offering a cheap, overpriced substitute for the Korean experience.

In Dallas' Korean Parlors, you're greeted and led to a room by a mamasan. If you know the lineup you can ask for your favorite-even make an appointment. Each massage room has it's own table shower and the masseuse will disrobe before bathing you. Real, just like the videos nurus happen and you might already be getting your dick sucked before you move to the dry table. BBBJ is the norm and BBFS has been offered in 4 of my 7 Dallas Visits. All were willing to give multi pops during the allotted time and the price for an hour was 200. 3 girls were under 30, one just about 30, and 3 in the mid to late 30s. The two hottest were the 30 y/o (dead ringer for Nancy Kwan in her prime) and the most recent MILF. The youngest ones were more in the cute range than the hot range. Your best chances of getting a young one are the read reviews and call ahead.

There's an office park on West NW Hwy that is nothing but AMPs. 5 all at one address. Bring a grand and hit them all without cranking your car in between.
Granted, I haven't been following all this that closely, but I'm confused. How are these TX AMPs not also in the cross hairs of TX LE after the recent passage of their new laws? ECCIE, the independents, and makeshift brothels are freaking out, but the AMPS keep chugging along without concern? What am I missing?
CCrider is right. The chicks here are all seem to be Chinese through NY. I have noticed that they all stay in constant contact texting and face timing on their phones. They love to send you to their friends too. I have actually received a FaceTime lineup of three chicks at three other amps. As soon as I showed a remote interest the address popped up. Some of them... the ones I like the most are extremely skilled at GFE and subtly separating you from your cash. I got some stories. A quick one is how one of my favorites always made sure to get a full service fee even when she was on her period. She knew I didn’t like her coworker chick at that particular AMP but her idea was to foreplay with me then she would call her coworker in just for the full service in the middle of the session, and kicked her out right after and finished cuddling with me. Not a four hands, but tag team. It was so strange that I enjoyed it. Anyway, they collect you just like you think you collect them. I am a pretty happy mark most of the time. What I dislike the most is nearly all these Chinese chicks dislike DFK. I don’t understand why a chick will suck my balls but won’t DFK.
If you go to Dallas, and walk in off the street, always ask for a lineup.. If not you are probably going to get a girl who does not see a lot of business come her way. So ask for the line up. if you do not like what you see, and want to leave, then leave no one is going to be upset. If you can get in tight with the MamaSan that would be another plus.