3 more Jan 6 rioters sentenced

A man who joked about storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, with a can of beer in his hand said Friday that he regretted his actions.

They were “stupid posts that were never meant to be taken seriously,” Thomas Paul Conover, 53, of Keller, Tex., said in federal court in Washington, D.C., before being sentenced for illegally demonstrating in the Capitol. “I now realize it was extremely inappropriate.” He said he was “ashamed” to be “forever entwined” with the violence of the day — “it’s not who I am.”

Conover recorded himself throughout the riot and posed for photographs inside with a can of beer. Outside, he announced on video, “I don’t always storm the Capitol of the United States of America, but when I do, I prefer Coors Light.”

He was “wandering around with his empty beer can” in “a sacred space,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Sean Murphy told the judge.

Judge Florence Y. Pan ordered Conover to spend 30 days in a halfway house, 36 months on probation, perform 60 hours of community service and pay a $2,500 fine.

3 Chicago men have pleaded guilty in the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Cody Vollan of Flossmoor, Anthony Carollo of Lockport and Jeremiah Carollo of downstate Glen Carbon admitted to a judge they climbed through a broken window of the U.S. Capitol and walked around near House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s offices.

They pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor- parading, picketing or demonstrating in a Capitol building. Sentencing will be in September. The FBI focused on the three when it found their cellphone signals and pictures inside the Capitol that were consistent with their driver’s license photos.
What to take away from this is that the USA is now a third world oligarchy that locks up people with a dissenting viewpoint for misdemeanor crimes, while at the same time refusing to punish those who commit major felonies as long as they have the “correct” opinions.
More like "correct" connections.

Such as the long list of cronies Trump pardoned that committed major felonies.

Why did Trump feel the need to pardon them ?
Because they are BFF.

This would be the oligarchy you refer to.
Pardoning people caught up in a bullshit investigation into something that’s been disproven again and again is fine by me. Now let’s do why a president would pardon a gaggle of drug traffickers.
BS investigations ? Disproven ? See below.

2 defendants in the "We Build the Wall" fraud case entered guilty pleas Thursday.
Both admitted to conspiracy to commit wire fraud and money laundering as well as lying on a tax return.

Supporters' donations were diverted into a nonprofit linked to Steve Bannon, Trump's longtime advisor. Mr. Bannon was charged in the same case, but pardoned by then president Trump in one of his last acts in office.

Trump and Bannon BFF
Will Jacuzzme return, and man up to correct his comment ? Probably not.

Like most Trumpites, they just spread their dung and move on.
Pardoning people caught up in a bullshit investigation into something that’s been disproven again and again is fine by me. Now let’s do why a president would pardon a gaggle of drug traffickers. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Dude, seriously?????

Differing opinion = storm the Capitol

Cheese and rice!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHGAHGG!!!
Notice: Jacuzzme has not returned.

He left his dung, and went away.