State: Pennsylvania
Address: Iibrary road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: TS, bls, cbj, cfs, titty sucking
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown Curly Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Found her to be pretty hot. Great tits. A decent ass for asian and just enough meat on her bones. I was pleasantly suprised when she walked in.
Recommendation: Yes
Ah oh, another review of a young, hot AMP Ho. She’ll be deported soon.
I got the frumpy, thick built but in shape early 40's woman when I went last week. It was only her and one other girl working and the doorbell kept ringing and I was rushed. Was out the door in less than 30 minutes and I paid for an hour. Instead of complaining I'm pretty much done with that place. I'll settle for HJ's and SA and the occasional ones working out of hotels for my Asian needs.
Coffee! You waant Coffee? Free Coffee at Amings. Sit in reception watch TV with CO2 eating plants and drink free Coffee.
I got the frumpy, thick built but in shape early 40's woman when I went last week. It was only her and one other girl working and the doorbell kept ringing and I was rushed. Was out the door in less than 30 minutes and I paid for an hour. Instead of complaining I'm pretty much done with that place. I'll settle for HJ's and SA and the occasional ones working out of hotels for my Asian needs. Originally Posted by thurman murmann
Are the ones that worked out of hotels still there working there like the one in cranberry? I also haven’t really looked but I haven’t seen any adds.