MISSING REAGAN MUCH ???

• CJ7
  • 05-08-2014, 12:05 PM
nice pic ... looks like Reagan .... its dead too
One of Whirrlagay's better threads.
Hope whirlly let's you suck his dick WK.
Hope whirlly let's you suck his dick WK. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's lib-retards like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who condone, promote and engage in LBGT activities.
It's lib-retards like you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, who condone, promote and engage in LBGT activities.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO pucker up dick breath.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Excellent comeback, Buttman.

Glad to see you're still committed to relevance.
LMAO pucker up dick breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So you're ass is puckered-up in anticipation of one of your butt-buddy's dick and a promise of DATO, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Excellent comeback, Buttman.

Glad to see you're still committed to relevance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a moronic comeback, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Glad to see you're still committed to irrelevance, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Oh, yeah!

Miss those 16% interest car payments and 12% mortages rates . . .

But at least we won the Battle of Granada!

What a farce . . .

Ronnie was a puppet with Nancy's hand up his ass. I saw him getting off the airplane in Scottsdale after his return from cashing $2M checks in Japan for 5 minute speeches -- it took three security people to help him down the stairs from the aircraft and he obviously had no clue where he was!
Interest rates were already high when Reagan took office.....Under Carter we had high inflation and high interest rates, and little economic growth. It is called stagflation!

Tight money policies were necessary to kill the runaway inflation caused by Carter...........Reagan reversed the shocking rise in inflation during the Carter years. Inflation from 1980 was reduced by more than half by 1982, to 6.2%. It was cut in half again for 1983, to 3.2%, never to be heard from again until recently.

The high interest rates didn't hurt Reagan's election.....most know that it is runaway inflation destroys the working and middle class.

Oh, yeah!

Miss those 16% interest car payments and 12% mortages rates . . .

But at least we won the Battle of Granada!

What a farce . . .

Ronnie was a puppet with Nancy's hand up his ass. I saw him getting off the airplane in Scottsdale after his return from cashing $2M checks in Japan for 5 minute speeches -- it took three security people to help him down the stairs from the aircraft and he obviously had no clue where he was! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055294844]So My ass is puckered-up in anticipation of one of my butt-buddy's dick and a promise of DATO,

Tell it right dick breath.

Tell it right dick breath. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So your ass is puckered-up in anticipation of one of your butt-buddy's dick and a promise of DATO, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
So your ass is puckered-up in anticipation of one of your butt-buddy's dick and a promise of DATO, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

So my ass is puckered-up in anticipation of one of my butt-buddy's dick and a promise of DATO, Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Here comes Iffy to pack your fudge dick breath.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Good of you to help dick breath out iffy, your coming out party?