Do you get spiffy for providers

• Trey
  • 11-12-2010, 08:31 AM
I look like I'm going out to hooters with the guys. Normally have button up shirt may or may not be ironed and just some jeans probably my Jesus sandals. I'm clean of course and shave shower and brushed teeth. But far from going out on the town look or even what I would go to work in. I like the convent nature of the hobby I want to be comfortable and relaxed.

A provider friend of mine says guys come to see her at times with a three piece suit dressed to the nines. So what do you guys put on? Apart from a smelly guy providers, do you care what the guy has on? Is my lounged out stoner look bad? Well now days my chick calls it my old man look.
I don't ever dress to the nines. Too much time spent undressing lol. I've dressed the way you've described quite a bit. I like to be casual.
I'm usually in my office clothes. Jeans and a button down shirt of some kind.
It's who I am.
Hey Trey

Baby I don't care what you wear, just be naked in about five seconds of seeing me.

To you answer your question. Doesn't matter what a gent wears. I love a man in suit, but generally those gents are coming from work. I also love a man in some wrangler jeans, or some nice slacks. Just try not to wear sweaty gym clothes....fresh from the gym.

Miss you Trey
Just enough to be presentable. If I happen to have a coat and tie on, it's for some other reason, not the hobby. Doesn't hurt though.
  • Omari
  • 11-12-2010, 09:39 AM
I wear designer jeans,a designer shirt(usaully a $100 Polo) & a pair of Polo boots.
Business dress almost always although most times I will shed the tie.
I wear designer jeans,a designer shirt(usaully a $100 Polo) & a pair of Polo boots. Originally Posted by Omari
Mmmm you are a man after my own heart I like that half casual half dressed up look. Plus a man who can wear the hell out of some Seven,William Rast,or Rock and Republics will make my panties crawl off my booty on their own,lol
I dress how I usually would for work...jeans, button down shirt. I focus more on making what's under presentable.
I wouldn't go as far as to say i get spiffy. Usually a pair or jeans, a t-shirt and lugz are good for me. Then again dickies and chucks work well too, depends on how well I know the lady....
Usually when I see a provider it's during the week. So, I'm usually in business-casual mode...button down or polo short with slacks and dress shoes. If I do happen to get time to see a provider on weekends, I'm wearing jeans and maybe a button down or polo.
It doesn't matter what you wear, it matters what we wear. I'm sure hobbyist care a lot more how we present our selves then we care about what you have on. Smile!!
When its hot,
I usly wear some blue jeans shorts with pull over shirts and my Sperry Top Sider shoes,and my straw hat;
And when its cold,
I wear blue jeans pants, long sleve shirt, and western boots and my Black Cowboy hat;
Gotta love a cowboy;
You have heard the saying??
Save a Horse ,, Ride a Cowboy;
It doesn't matter what you wear, it matters what we wear. I'm sure hobbyist care a lot more how we present our selves then we care about what you have on. Smile!! Originally Posted by Latina Bella
Pretty sure if I showed up after work or wore what I wear to work you would care quite a bit lol.
Body armor.