Who is your favorite, and why?

Gents, ladies, this is an opportunity for you to honor the one whom you today really enjoy the most. I say today because we all realize today's favorite could be tomorrow's "who?"

I'll start this party. My favorite today is Miki Lovely. "Something in the way she moves, attracts me like no other lover." What I like about her is she truly relaxes me. She is not the most beautiful provider and not the most skilled. But her bedside (bed in?) manner is the best. She makes me feel special, she satisfies me, and I always walk away wanting to see her again. Specifically why? I don't know.
This is a train wreck in the making my dear T
You could've at least made it a top ten list... with some empty slots so you could get some desperates work hard to try to fill em.
Oops
My favorite is past 30, she is intelligent and aggressive, her hips are well rounded but not too round, she knows what to do with them, her breasts are natural, she is low volume, and she does not participate in hooktard boards.
My favorite is past 30, she is intelligent and agressive, her hips are well rounded but not too round, she knows what to do with them, her breasts are natural, she is low volume, and she does not participate in hooktard boards. Originally Posted by Raphael
Your first post! Welcome back buddy! We've missed you!!! Kind of...but we did!!!!

I don't have favorites...because I lean more toward the ones who I've only seen once or a couple of times that I want to see again. Repetition breeds normalcy. Right now I'm leaning toward Tonia, and I've only seen her once, and Holly since I've only seen her once since I got back.
Daphne, you might be right. Hey, it was a 4am post after a very wild night..........

This is a train wreck in the making my dear T
You could've at least made it a top ten list... with some empty slots so you could get some desperates work hard to try to fill em. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
All the best posts are between 3 and 5 am.
My favorite are the ones who are so good I forget its a session.
My favorite are the ones who are so good I forget its a session. Originally Posted by Latina Bella
Latina Bella...I have to agree with that. It's happened a few times.

Once you pick a favorite fellow MOD...You kinda piss everyone else off or hurt there feelings...either way...4:00 AM and drunk makes this a good thread.
Forgetting it's a session are always the best. I would say that the providers that are able to do this especially in just an hour are the ones that " get it ".
Latina Bella...I have to agree with that. It's happened a few times.

Once you pick a favorite fellow MOD...You kinda piss everyone else off or hurt there feelings...either way...4:00 AM and drunk makes this a good thread. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Man if s dude gets pissy cause a lady picks a fellow MOD as a favorite then somethinng is wrong. Almost as bad as a provider getting pissy cause a hobbyist sees a different provider. Had that a couple of times, that's a funny conversation lol
You are right now Tbonetas
There are two many ladies that i have had the pleasure of seeing to start naming names;
All of them was good , except 1;
I have my ATFs and they know who they areBecause they are extra attentive,gentlemanly,and know just how to make me feel like their favorite....
Chemistry is key to a session not being a one sided affair. Scientifically speaking, I enjoy it best when the connection creates a strong reaction. Those that can create the spark that lights the fuse for me know who they are and the light is always on with them.............