Mature provider for young cub

Where are all the cougar mature women who actually don't mind session with a young 24 yr old cub
In Dallas.
I couldn't resist
alrighty young cub, i believe you have balls, so i like that.
Younger guys can be more fun too...

VP
The problem with most young guys, (sub 25 years), is while they possess all of the physical skills and wants that women crave, they lack the one thing that many women crave most.
I usually prefer lions over 40, but see a few cubs who make me purrrrrrr. I like to have a conversation with them first to make sure that we're both on the same scratching post about expectations and physical reality.
Younger guys can be more fun too...

VP Originally Posted by Veronica Peach
Same sentiment for younger providers.
Fancy is THE best!!!!
Im pretty mature for my age, but noticed alot of the good older providers don't like the cubs
Im pretty mature for my age, but noticed alot of the good older providers don't like the cubs Originally Posted by thefranchiseus
Just make sure they don't make you hold up a laminated sign that says
"I've Been Cougar Pawed" while they take your picture in the shower.

Have fun brother.
The problem with most young guys, (sub 25 years), is while they possess all of the physical skills and wants that women crave, they lack the one thing that many women crave most. Originally Posted by Jackie S
$$$!
Damn. Lizardking. U hit that answer on the dot!
Well, that is what I was referring too. Discresionary income makes 60+ the new 40.

Life is a paradox. I wish I would have had the money at 23 that I have at 63, and I wish I could have the stamina at 63 that I had at 23.
Hey ! Not all young cubs are broke, ima jersey boy, and this Texas life hAs been good! Thank you Houston!
In Dallas.
I couldn't resist Originally Posted by Dharma
+1! I love the younger ones! Come on up, babe, we'll take care of ya!!