I have a feeling this is going to be 'fun'

Just a question for the guys please.

How many of you truly believe that the ladies should only post in the ad forums and the powder room?

Ladies, I love ya. Please curb your enthusiasm for a minute regardless of what comment is posted. I think this could go somewhere with 4 wheels.

Fellas, if you don't want to be disrespected you can post any opinion that you choose but please do not be intentionally HURTFUL to any provider either individually or as a whole.

Thank you.

Ladies, I love ya. Please curb your enthusiasm for a minute regardless of what comment is posted. I think this could go somewhere. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Oh Ladies please don't curb anything.

Can I vote no and then post that they shouldn't post, just to be wayward?
Who would I fuck with....you should have made it so we could see how the fucktards vote....I'm just saying.

a SHMB without harping

no hooktard meltdowns

no threats to be put on yet another DNS list

no three degrees, two master and seven letters to tell me I am ignorant

no blue water sweetness

This place would suck in a bad way.
is it on anonymous?

please by all means, if it is and you don't want your answer to be anonymous, share!

And if you comment please also vote.

10-4
I voted no.
If the ladies weren't allowed to post in Co ed or the "Litter Box" I would miss out on my nightly entertainment.
Oh Ladies please don't curb anything.

Can I vote no and then post that they shouldn't post, just to be wayward? Originally Posted by Wayward
Father Way, you can do whatever floats your boat.
I voted no ........ but I have been drinking ........
I voted no. I enjoy the banter, the fun conversations, drunk posts, etc.

But, I'm new. What do I know?
No. I like to diversify my sources of information, not restrict them. If an individual voice grates, bores, or is otherwise wasting my time or trying my limited attention span I can instantaneously put an end to that shit with the ignore button. That's why it's there.
Wow, I can't believe this is even being discussed in this day and age, with the advancements of women's rights. Post away, Ladies.

But if you eat my leftover Ponchartrain . . .
This place would suck with out the provider interaction. Not many people like a sausage-fest.
Please, those who vote yes don't be afraid to voice your opinion also.

Don't worry we won't thinck you still have circle jerks with your buds.
But if you eat my leftover Ponchartrain . . . Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke
Luke, get yer mind right, or you're going back in the box.
Voted no because I need my bedtime stories.
But if you eat my leftover Ponchartrain . . . Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke
No tacos for you.