Am I sick for even considering this?

I'm thinking of going in on this mother and daughter team. I'm not super attracted to them, but the daughter has received some good reviews. This mother/daughter dynamic is kind of intriguing to me for some reason. I almost want to go just to see what it's like.

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...als-60/9557462

Is this just innocent curiosity or am I more of a perv than I thought?
You pervert! I'm appalled.

No, really sounds like you're just curious, but why go to someone you're not that attracted to in the first place? Wouldn't it be better to spend your hobby funds on a "tag team" that makes your toes and hair curl, even if not a mother-daughter? But understandable that you just want to try it to say that you have.

Personally, I wouldn't want a passionate interlude with my mom watching. She'd critique it to death, them show me what I did wrong.
Not sure from the listing that this IS a mother-daughter. Seems more like a busty mom and friend. Who was reviewed where?
Ad here FYI, also have reviews, showcase etc

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=142800

And what Fancy said

Personally, I wouldn't want a passionate interlude with my mom watching. She'd critique it to death, them show me what I did wrong. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
lol. Some moms, they never change.

Go for it, perv. Straight missionary gets boring after a while, like church.
They actually sorta look alike!
What happened to the third generation?
Fancy, Thanks for your thoughts. I can imagine the awkwardness of those motherly critiques LOL. There are reviews here on ECCIE, one of the mother and daughter (along with a third woman who is apparently the granddaughter), and one with only the daughter, who goes by sweetrobin. The guys seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

Thanks Marty, for linking that post.

After looking at the showcase, I'm kinda getting the hots for Robin, and I may just go solo with her. We'll see.
The mother-and-daughter fantasy could be a fun one to experience, but knowing how many mothers and daughters interact, the session could be less hot and more funny.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk with your mouth full."

"Mom, I'm tired. You finish him."

"Sweetie, you've got something on your chin."

That being said, many years ago I briefly dated a 20-year-old stripper whose late 30's mom was even hotter than she was. Had the chance for the mother/daughter thing come up, I would have been all over it.
  • Trey
  • 12-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Kinda freaky, but if you are into it go for it. I think you can find better looking chubbys keep looking. Unless you have a real thing for mom and daughter sex.
seanes already got up in all three generations and seemed to enjoy himself. More power to ya, buddy.
I think I would make sure your organ donar card is up to date in case you get trapped between them and expire.

I saw this thing on the Discovery Channel where mother Walruses would accidentally roll over on their pup and smother it.

We will be looking forward to the review.
Jackie I just threw up in my mouth a little.. they're not that bad
I think I would make sure your organ donar card is up to date in case you get trapped between them and expire.

I saw this thing on the Discovery Channel where mother Walruses would accidentally roll over on thier pup and smother it.... Originally Posted by Jackie S
Maybe they didn't like the pup's attitude. Guess you should be grateful you aren't a spawn of the Wild Kingdom, hmmm?

knowing how many mothers and daughters interact, the session could be less hot and more funny.

"Mom, I'm tired. You finish him." Originally Posted by blowpop
Finish up your own chores, young lady
The mother-and-daughter fantasy could be a fun one to experience, but knowing how many mothers and daughters interact, the session could be less hot and more funny.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk with your mouth full."

"Mom, I'm tired. You finish him."

"Sweetie, you've got something on your chin."
Originally Posted by blowpop

"Young lady, there are starving ho's in China who'd be thankful for the protein. Now finish your meal."

"Then send him to them, Mom. I'm done."