Date: August 30, 2018
Name: Winniexoxo
Phone: (424) 355-9077
Email Address: Winnie.gfe25@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=218484
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: Very nice 4 Star Hotel near BNA Airport
Activities: Oh Lord - Wine (I brought it), Feet Tickling (for her), Leg and Pussy Worship (for her), Dining at the Y, Oral to Orgasm (for her), Lots of Kissing and Necking, BBBJ multiple times, Cowgirl, Doggy, MSOG (always covered), Lots of Breast and Nipple worship, a Sweltering Handjob to completion, and a cool and relaxing shower to end the session.
Hair Length and Color: Dark Black hair was past shoulders upon arrival. I requested that she wear it pulled up and back out of the way of her beautiful neck.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Winniexoxo is 5'6" and probably about 135-140lbs (my guess). She is not a spinner but has all the right curves in all the right places and knows how to take care of a man. She has a beautiful face (Half Thai/Half Chinese) with extremely expressive brown eyes. Her neck and ears are to die for. Excellent feet, legs and hips. She has added a little weight since my last visit with her in 2014, but its just more cushion for the pushing. Her 34DDs are out of this world and she has some of the best asian nipples on the earth. Winniexoxo is in my top 10 list. Treat her right and she will treat you right. YMMV.
Recommendation: Yes
That’s a great report. You have piqued my interest in her when she comes to Memphis.
I’m trying to get our schedules to align. I’m craving her oral pleasure