this is what you get when the left is tough of protecting boarders and deporting illegals.

Gov. Gruesome is a open boarder illegal pandering skunk.
He uses the tax payers of Commifornia to propagate this crime...fucking shameless twit.The left sure it tough on boarder security.
https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/...care-illegals/
For gods sake, bb1961, such alt-right pap!

First time I’ve ever seen a form of the verb “to hose” used in a serious headline.

No wonder this rag speaks to you.

Are you a closet hoser?
Left are so corrupt they don’t care about anything except their seats and the people who illegally pay them off. Criminals communist
For gods sake, bb1961, such alt-right pap!

First time I’ve ever seen a form of the verb “to hose” used in a serious headline.

No wonder this rag speaks to you.

Are you a closet hoser? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you crying about now YR...you got diaper rash...you shouldn't sit in your shit that long...I know your full of it!!
You have no rebuttal...as always...what an empty suit
I agree the shit that was coming out of Gruesome is indefensible...and you have no answer to this crap so you take about your usual NONSENSE
Next you're going to say the video was ...VIDEO SHOPPED
How do you rebut something that is so incredibly slanted? It quotes TWEETS from RWW op-Ed writers.

Not a fact to be found.

How would you logically rebut something so fantastic?

Call the other guy a crybaby?

Thought so.
How do you rebut something that is so incredibly slanted? It quotes TWEETS from RWW op-Ed writers.

Not a fact to be found.

How would you logically rebut something so fantastic?

Call the other guy a crybaby?

Thought so. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Slanted maybe? But the facts are undeniable. The border needs to be protected and the govt needs to know who;s here and who's leaving! Everyone needs to have some sort of documentation. Or are you against this too yr?
Its sad that Trump cant protect America. What happen to the wall? Trump sure did pull a con job on the deplorable morons who voted for him. Can you believe some of these morons are going to vote for him again
Thats the libs way of recruiting votes. Thats why they do not want id's to vote or any investigations into non citizens illegally voting.
Dicky's right "
Left are so corrupt they don’t care about anything except their seats and the people who illegally pay them off. Criminals communist
Dicky's right "
Left are so corrupt they don’t care about anything except their seats and the people who illegally pay them off. Criminals communist Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Dicky's right "
Left are so corrupt they don’t care about anything except their seats and the people who illegally pay them off. Criminals communist Originally Posted by rexdutchman
America first! Take care of our own!
Drive these illegals in one swoop from the northern states southward to the 3 coasts and Mexico and send em
swimming! If they cannot abide by our immigration laws fuck'em we dont need 'em! If they over stay there visas and/or etc. and don't leave fuck'em. Deport their asses and never let 'em back. EVER!

god damn why does the left not wake the fuck up?
If the South would'a won we would not have these stupid problems! Yes you libs can quote me on that shit!!
Libs are speechless for once! I guess truth and common sense hits home hard for'em!
I’m wondering if the boarders are preventing us from more lodgers ...
I’m wondering if the boarders are preventing us from more lodgers ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why don't you go down there and report back...