Is there a "manual" of edict for the liberals??

It seem more and more that the liberals put the mouths in gear before the put their brain in gear. This has spawned the "fake news" that the liberals have become so accustomed to. Throw it out there and worry about the truth later.

Case and point is the Trump "investigation"...a big nothing burger...and no end in sight.wanting impeachment with absolutely ZERO evidence for it.

They don't care about border security and NONE of the circus of Presidential hopefuls has ANY solution but to decriminalize ILLEGAL immigration. They are pandering to everyone to give away all kinds of freebies.

I remember 72' & 84' and it was that kind of radical ideology that cause the liberals to get there ASS STOMPED!! I just wonder how this will reflect on the present political landscape.
Well Let them keep talking to show anybody with a brain just how ridiculous they are,,, Now the say part is these IDIOTS want to believe themselves ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,
  • oeb11
  • 07-26-2019, 09:03 AM
The answer to the OP is a resounding YES!

The DPST Party Platform - which names POTUS personally.
Yawn!
I remember 72 a little differently, bb1961.

At the end of the day, those asses you referenced stomped back pretty hard.

Or have you possibly forgotten the second biggest Republican embarrassment in history?

The biggest one is currently in progress.
Well Let them keep talking to show anybody with a brain just how ridiculous they are,,, Now the say part is these IDIOTS want to believe themselves ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Tut, tut, rexdutchman.

Nobody calls you an IDIOT.
It seem more and more that the liberals put the mouths in gear before the put their brain in gear. Originally Posted by bb1961
Typical immature adolescent behavior. Nothing new here.
I remember 72 a little differently, bb1961.

At the end of the day, those asses you referenced stomped back pretty hard.

Or have you possibly forgotten the second biggest Republican embarrassment in history?
Remember it differently than HISTORY...

The biggest one is currently in progress. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Remember 72' differently then HISTORY...

In the US presidential election of 1972, Republican presidential candidate Richard Nixon swept the election results with a victory margin of over 23%.
Strong US economy, Ending of Vietnam War by Nixon helped him to win the 1972 election by a LANDSLIDE!!!

So they "stomped back" HARDER in 84'...GOTCHA YR!!

United States presidential election of 1984, American presidential election held on November 6, 1984, in which Republican Ronald Reagan was elected to a second term, defeating Democrat Walter Mondale, a former U.S. vice president. Reagan won 49 states en route to amassing 525 electoral votes to Mondale’s 13—one of the biggest LANDSLIDES in U.S. election history. The election was also notable for being the first time a major party had a woman on its ticket—Geraldine Ferraro, Mondale’s running mate.

That was an even bigger embarrassment...YOU ARE CORRECT.
Who is the new left wing messiah YR...you never answered??

So you're saying that the 2020 election stomping is going to be even BIGGER!!
I think you're finally on to something...isn't your new self-awareness a liberating feeling!!