Trump Supporters Will Have To Hide Their Trump Support When Going On Vacation

They're hated all over the world. No one wants them in their towns and cities. They don't want their tourism dollars...and generally speaking they think Trump supporters are disgusting, despicable,and dehumanizing people. They will be cordial but they hate Trump supporter guts and from the people I talk to they wished the Trump supporter would stop vacationing to their towns and cities. I told them not to worry because 99% of Trump supporters cant afford to travel and are on welfare. So maybe we wont have this problem too much longer as they will recognize they arent wanted no where in the world except their little country backroad towns.
They're hated all over the world. No one wants them in their towns and cities. They don't want their tourism dollars...and generally speaking they think Trump supporters are disgusting, despicable,and dehumanizing people. They will be cordial but they hate Trump supporter guts and from the people I talk to they wished the Trump supporter would stop vacationing to their towns and cities. I told them not to worry because 99% of Trump supporters cant afford to travel and are on welfare. So maybe we wont have this problem too much longer as they will recognize they arent wanted no where in the world except their little country backroad towns. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It is even worse when you are a white Trump supporter. People hate you for supporting Trump and hate you since you are white.

We realize this and really need a legally enforced "safe space".
They will be cordial but they hate Trump supporter guts . Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I sort of take issue with the cordiality claim
I sort of take issue with the cordiality claim Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I take issue with several points.

You are correct in the cordiality claim worldwide. Americans(not just Trump supporters) are loathed or at least looked down upon in many countries, due to the success of the United States. Many countries force English as a second language and the almighty dollar still often rules in international currency.

Second, the representation of a Trump supporter is basically just a normal hater rant.

Third, relating somewhat back to my first post, I've yet to seen any general outright rejection or hostility when American money is being spent freely abroad even while wearing a MAGA hat.

Money still talks and as this post is showing some don't know their own bullshit political ideology from reality.

And shit, I just realized I'm feeding the troll from the OP. My bad.
  • oeb11
  • 07-26-2019, 07:38 AM
Amen - no need to feed troll Rants.

Nothing cogent or constructive
They've been listening to the rabidly unfair media. Sounds to me like you think the media should held accountable.
They've been listening to the rabidly unfair media. Sounds to me like you think the media should held accountable. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The administration should be held accountable.

Can’t change that as simply as pushing a button on your TV remote.
Trump supporters are despised...I'd personally feel like shit if Obama was hated around the world. But turns out he's loved and Trump is hated. Thats something that chaps Trumps 100 yr old hide.
Is there some reason to advertise ones political views, left or right, when on vacation ?
Trump supporters are despised...I'd personally feel like shit if Obama was hated around the world. But turns out he's loved and Trump is hated. Thats something that chaps Trumps 100 yr old hide. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
we'll take it that trump is loved at home, that's good enough

trump might be disliked by some foreign governments as he is trying to bring fairness to our largess

Obama wanted to be a man of the world and globalist and to lower America so yes he might be loved by tyrants and schemers and those he sucked up to like putin and the middle east scoundrels

at home obama wished to forever fundamentally change America, but ultimately he only made our race and debt problems worse, so he might be loved by some here who want to destroy but not by freedom and liberty loving americans

but hey, even the radicals here don't love him as he didn't set a torch to every American ideal

but Israel loves trump and probably boris johnson will too
we'll take it that trump is loved at home, that's good enough

trump might be disliked by some foreign governments as he is trying to bring fairness to our largess

Obama wanted to be a man of the world and globalist and to lower America so yes he might be loved by tyrants and schemers

but Israel loves trump and probably boris johnson will too Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Hahahhahaha.....Israel loves Trump? he's nothing but a useful fucking idiot to them. Dont insult the Israeli's intelligence. They know he's dumb as fuck. But he's useful for Bibi.

Trump is hated by all of Americas allies. The only people that like him are brutal dictators and murderers. Hahahaha talk about lowering American standards and values.

99% of the world loves Obama whereas Bible Belt chest thumping in the closet Southerners love Trump.
Bitter, party of one, Bitter
Is there some reason to advertise ones political views, left or right, when on vacation ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Nope.

But there’s every reason to wear an Astros cap!

Wooo!
Was it not classic seeing the dumb fuck giving a blowhard speech standing in front of the presidential seal with the golf clubs? We already knew his pea brain and morals were up his ass, so now add his vision to that location, too!
Nope.

But there’s every reason to wear an MAGA cap!

Wooo! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FTFY
About time you came around!!
Congrads...