Tulsi slams Kamala, gets sent to Indonesia.

That’s not what that story said at all.

You must be funnin’ us, Joey.

She went there to tour Obummer old elementary school...Muslim faith for the little ones.
Ignoring
BB1961 that's funny , Now YR is ignoring
That’s not what that story said at all.

You must be funnin’ us, Joey.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
First sentence of article :

" Tulsi Gabbard will take a two-week break from the 2020 Democratic presidential campaign trail to join the Army National Guard for a training exercise in Indonesia. "
First sentence of article :

" Tulsi Gabbard will take a two-week break from the 2020 Democratic presidential campaign trail to join the Army National Guard for a training exercise in Indonesia. " Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
She might as well stay there. She’s got a snowballs chance in hell to become POTUS.
I think she knows she won't win this election and is just getting her feet wet in Presidential politics.
However, optically speaking, it is impressive that she is going over to train with the National Guard. That will stand out on her resume. Good move on her part.
She might as well stay there. She’s got a snowballs chance in hell to become POTUS. Originally Posted by bambino
Probably but, that attitude also can become self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'd like to see her advance in the polls enough to get in some more debates. I would particularly like to see her challenge Warren on the whole Indian identity thing.

Given her outspoken opposition to the Military-Industrial complex as well as her statements about the gummint flat out lying to get us into Iraq I find the endless smears against her from MSM to be verrry interesting.

I think she knows she won't win this election and is just getting her feet wet in Presidential politics.
However, optically speaking, it is impressive that she is going over to train with the National Guard. That will stand out on her resume. Good move on her part. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She may have a long shot at VP . As for going over for training, the MSM would have ripped her something awful if she didn't go.

I think she is raising some essential issues about our involvement in regime change wars.

At this stage, I don't know if she has my vote but, she certainly has my support.

And not just because of that hot sweaty workout video
Probably but, that attitude also can become self-fulfilling prophecy.

I'd like to see her advance in the polls enough to get in some more debates. I would particularly like to see her challenge Warren on the whole Indian identity thing.

Given her outspoken opposition to the Military-Industrial complex as well as her statements about the gummint flat out lying to get us into Iraq I find the endless smears against her from MSM to be verrry interesting.

Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I like her, but the DNC doesn’t. Just like Jim Webb dint have a chance in 16. There’s a couple of sane candidates that don’t have a chance either. It will come down to Biden or Warren.
I like her, but the DNC doesn’t. Just like Jim Webb dint have a chance in 16. There’s a couple of sane candidates that don’t have a chance either. It will come down to Biden or Warren. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah but, they laughed when Trump announced his candidacy.

It's only a guaranteed loss if nobody supports her.

Those who support her, or just would like to see her match up with the top three ( she already knocked #4 Harris down) should make a small contribution to her campaign.

The smear campaign against her does show that the MSM doesn't just lie about Republicans.