Anybody Notice This?

The StChristopher handle doesn't seem to be on the board anymore. Many of the lead threads on many of the forums now have the origin handle "administrator."

Am I late in noticing this?
The StChristopher handle doesn't seem to be on the board anymore. Many of the lead threads on many of the forums now have the origin handle "administrator."

Am I late in noticing this? Originally Posted by gnadfly
you are not late.. it happened about 3 days ago. PM me if you want more information.
Yes, late.
And overdue as there were changes prior to a few days ago.
you are not late.. it happened about 3 days ago. PM me if you want more information. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Is it classified information? prolly has to do with Fosta.
Yes, late.
And overdue as there were changes prior to a few days ago. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
What other changes did I miss UC?

I noticed the site went down for a while a few days ago but that isn't an unusual occurrence. Has that National Trafficking Hotline banner been up top long?
Is it classified information? prolly has to do with Fosta. Originally Posted by bambino

you would be right.

Brave New World ..

What other changes did I miss .... Originally Posted by gnadfly
... why I refused to pay again for "Premium Access" ...
Does that mean you'll start writing reviews? Or will you log on with WTF's provider account?
Does that mean you'll start writing reviews? Originally Posted by gnadfly
No. As for the 2nd question I'll pretend I didn't see it.

I don't need to see the ROS. It's not informative. "Bidenitis"!

Neither "truthful" nor "factual" and whole lot of YMMV.

We already know YR is "Thong Challenged"! That's Truth & Fact.
... why I refused to pay again for "Premium Access" ... Originally Posted by LexusLover

i have lifetime access. got that long ago. not long after the site went online. i also did not feel like writing many reviews. i wrote a ton on ASPD. that's enough for me. those are gone (not really, there is a site that archives websites .. ASPD lives on there. but ASPD as a functioning site is gone). as i'm sure those who have "lifetime" access know .. it's not lifetime. it's only good for 25 years. LOL. so the site would need to stay online for 15+ more years to lose my "lifetime" access. i would say there is some doubt as to the site's long term future right now ... and i don't expect a refund if ECCIE does fold sometime between today and 15 years from now.

BAHHAAAAA