Hey Speedy, Biden slips to 3rd in Monmouth Poll!

Yeah, just 1 month after the same poll had Biden up by double digits and a sure bet to beat Trump, he’s dropped to 3rd place amongst Democrats!!!! I guess their methodology is fucked up. Maybe he can beat Trump from his extended care facility. Looks like he’s flunking the eye test bigly!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/08/26/p...ers/index.html
I saw that.. and I saw some analysts trying to say the Poll had a big margin of error. which is probably true, but regardless, it underscores the real decline Biden is facing.. that will not get better.

the Democrats need this poll.. the longer they hold on to Biden hope, the more diminished their 2020 opportunity.
I saw that.. and I saw some analysts trying to say the Poll had a big margin of error. which is probably true, but regardless, it underscores the real decline Biden is facing.. that will not get better.

the Democrats need this poll.. the longer they hold on to Biden hope, the more diminished their 2020 opportunity. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
If anyone has been watching Biden knows he flunks the eye test. Much like Hillary did. You don’t need a poll to know that. Biden won’t make it to the Iowa Caucus. I don’t need a poll to tell me that. He’s toast.
If anyone has been watching Biden knows he flunks the eye test. Much like Hillary did. You don’t need a poll to know that. Biden won’t make it to the Iowa Caucus. I don’t need a poll to tell me that. He’s toast. Originally Posted by bambino
He won't make it to the Iowa Caucus(es)?

Eye test? You should know that just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

(in a very deep voice)
He won't make it to the Iowa Caucus(es)?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

(in a very deep voice) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He won’t. In a very deep tongue:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10234

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It might have been a decent discussion till you showed up with your Shitpost. I think you should invite Lucey down to Slash Day. You two are a couple made in heaven. Or hell.
the longer they hold on to Biden hope, the more diminished their 2020 opportunity. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
They can get more diminished??
You should know that just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Take your own advise...
He won’t. In a very deep tongue:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10234

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It might have been a decent discussion till you showed up with your Shitpost. I think you should invite Lucey down to Slash Day. You two are a couple made in heaven. Or hell. Originally Posted by bambino
Sure it was. He's failing his eye test and won't make it to the Iowa Caucuses.

What are you basing that on, O decent poster?

And what does this have to do with Speedy?

Maybe you'd like to joke about Hurricane Harvey some more?

The audacity...

No wonder TWK has his eyes on you!

the Democrats need this poll.. the longer they hold on to Biden hope, the more diminished their 2020 opportunity. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
NO! The Dems need their well established elder statesman. He's their best chance.

If anyone has been watching Biden knows he flunks the eye test. Much like Hillary did. You don’t need a poll to know that. Biden won’t make it to the Iowa Caucus. I don’t need a poll to tell me that. He’s toast. Originally Posted by bambino
Shhhh! Let 'em suck all the 02 out of the room. Run, Joe, Run!

Take your own advise... Originally Posted by bb1961
This isn't like the streets of San Francisco. If you don't repost, people won't step in it.
Its the zombie blood contamination spreading through his body.
Looks like he augured that one in pretty badly...

The audacity...

No wonder TWK has his eyes on you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

triggering you is getting too easy. post one meme from your old days and it's good for 30 shitposts!

shitpost storm in ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjEdmrxjIHQ

happy shitposting!!!
I'll bet Trump wins. Bet?

The audacity...

No wonder TWK has his eyes on you! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Biden’s favorability rating has dropped by 10pts too.