IG Report: ‘Comey Violated FBI Policies’

IG Report: ‘Comey Violated FBI Policies’

A scathing inspector general report released Thursday said that fired FBI Director James Comey violated bureau policies by drafting, leaking and retaining memos documenting discussions with President Trump.

The Justice Department’s official watchdog concluded that the memos Comey kept were in fact “official FBI records,” and said Comey set a “dangerous example” with his actions.

The office said he “violated applicable policies and his FBI Employment Agreement by providing one of the unclassified memos that contained official FBI information, including sensitive investigative information, to his friend with instructions for the friend to share the contents of the memo with a reporter.”

Further, the IG determined that Comey kept copies of four memos (out of the total seven he drafted) in a personal safe at home after his removal as director — and in doing so also “violated FBI policies and his FBI Employment Agreement by failing to notify the FBI that he had retained them, or to seek authorization to retain them.” And the IG said Comey again violated the rules “by providing copies … of the four memos he had kept in his home to his three private attorneys without FBI authorization.”

Read full report here: https://saraacarter.com/wp-content/u...j-Ig-Comey.pdf

Sara Carter
So Trump was right to fire Comey and Comey is obstructing justice by withholding information supposedly on possible "Russian collusion." This was known during the Mueller Investigation but strangely Mueller didn't throw Comey in solitary.
So what, he won’t be prosecuted, another win for the good guys.

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/29/75540...-be-prosecuted

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/29/75540...-be-prosecuted Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The IG stated that Comey acted “dangerously”, is that a victory for your “good” guy? The bulk of the IG report will be released in a couple weeks. Let’s see if Comey will dodge that bullet.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Your opinion isn't relevant as the investigation isn't yet over.
The IG report isn't worth a bucket of warm spit.

"Comey violated FBI Policies"

Big fucking deal. Will he be prosecuted? No.

The headline might just as well said......."Comey doesn't eat asparagus".

The headline might just as well said......."Comey doesn't eat asparagus". Originally Posted by Jackie S
The red meat will be released soon. Comey committed fraud on the FISA court. Let’s see how that works out for him.

The headline might just as well said......."Comey doesn't eat asparagus". Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thank you Jackie. Well said
Your opinion isn't relevant as the investigation isn't yet over. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
My opinion is all that matters to me, btw....there’s lots of investigations that aren’t over, and trials to finish. Lots more to come.
My opinion is all that matters to me, btw....there’s lots of investigations that aren’t over, and trials to finish. Lots more to come. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
For once you’re correct. The IG FISA repost will be released in September and the Durham investigation is ongoing. Lots more to come!!!!!!!
nobody ever seems to pay for violating policies.

just curious.. what should Comey's punishment be, assuming the report is accurate?
The red meat will be released soon. Comey committed fraud on the FISA court. Let’s see how that works out for him. Originally Posted by bambino
I’m thinking there’s no way the trump party can prove intent in that Hannity deep state conspiracy. trump’s piss boy Barr doesn’t want any of the counterintelligence file being made public. That might hurt trump’s feelings.
I’m thinking there’s no way the trump party can prove intent in that Hannity deep state conspiracy. trump’s piss boy Barr doesn’t want any of the counterintelligence file being made public. That might hurt trump’s feelings. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The evidence, facts and law will decide. Those things are foreign to Liberals.
Will he be prosecuted? No. . Originally Posted by Jackie S

Your clairvoyance might be muddled. That ain't the only wood chipper he's been dangling his peck over. Da boy ain't out da woods yet. What's your crystal saying about treason and FISA? Maybe try a Magic 8-Ball??
Looks like Hannity is trying to prove FOX really is still working from the Orange Sphincter.