DOJ inspector general found all four Carter Page FISA warrants were illegally obtained

The dominoes are beginning to fall.

DOJ inspector general found all four Carter Page FISA warrants were illegally obtained

The Justice Department inspector general has determined all four Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained, attorney Joe diGenova said this week....

“I can report categorically that the inspector general has found that all four FISA warrants were illegal. They were based on false information supplied to the FISA Court. And Michael Horowitz has concluded that all four FISA warrants were illegal," he told WMAL on Monday.

The announcement comes days after The Hill's John Solomon reported Horowitz had completed his investigation and, after a declassification period, could be released sometime between mid-September to early October.

(Washington Examiner)
Now the fun starts.
They need to put Comey, Strzok, Page, Brennan and others in jail.

Otherwise, just bullshit.

At least this undercuts any Dim rationale for impeachment due to "obstruction."
Lying to a judge in any context is defined as perjury, and is a felony.

Bambino is correct, it will be amusing to see the actual fallout as it happens.
Holy shit n IB too. Those dominoes have left the building years ago. Maybe stop living in the past so much and enjoy your amusing (not my taxes) twit head
They need to put Comey, Strzok, Page, Brennan and others in jail.

Otherwise, just bullshit.

At least this undercuts any Dim rationale for impeachment due to "obstruction." Originally Posted by gnadfly

it doesn't undercut it ...

Holy shit n IB too. Those dominoes have left the building years ago. Maybe stop living in the past so much and enjoy your amusing (not my taxes) twit head Originally Posted by Tsmokies
"The past is never dead. It's not even past." Keep sucking.
I just went to all three major news network’s web sites, and not a mention of this.

If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
The dominoes are beginning to fall.

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe they will apologize to Carter Page, who was a distinguished graduate of the United States Naval Academy.
I just watched faux news for a bit. Even the trump news channel is not covering the breaking lol news from the trump doj. They just run a lot of commercials from a lot of nobodies and faux news lol.

Funny shit though like twit head n his ignorant,..supporters tweets n posts
I just watched faux news for a bit. Even the trump news channel is not covering the breaking lol news from the trump doj. They just run a lot of commercials from a lot of nobodies and faux news lol.

Funny shit though like twit head n his ignorant,..supporters tweets n posts Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Where do you buy your stupid pills? Or does it come naturally?
I just went to all three major news network’s web sites, and not a mention of this.

If a tree falls in the forest, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Originally Posted by Jackie S
One of the great metaphysical questions of all time. The answer is no. If there is no one there to interpret the vibration, it doesn't constitute a sound. That's why they don't have it. It was all over Yahoo the last few days but that vibration is gone Brother!
One of the great metaphysical questions of all time. The answer is no. If there is no one there to interpret the vibration, it doesn't constitute a sound. That's why they don't have it. It was all over Yahoo the last few days but that vibration is gone Brother! Originally Posted by themystic
How was the vibration when Abbey fingered your mentor YR? Was it metaphysical? Check it out!!!!!!
How was the vibration when Abbey fingered your mentor YR? Was it metaphysical? Check it out!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
I wouldn't know about that. I do know that you have a long history of getting pegged in the ass. Im not sure what you right wing loons call that. I call it an ass fucking. WALDT. Enjoy yourself Bambi
I wouldn't know about that. I do know that you have a long history of getting pegged in the ass. Im not sure what you right wing loons call that. I call it an ass fucking. WALDT. Enjoy yourself Bambi Originally Posted by themystic
How do you know? Or is it just a fantasy of yours? Pegging seems like your thing. You keep posting about it. See a tranny. Do your first review!