Jo: Say it aint wso!

I saw the vider of Joe telling the story about pinning/not pinning the Silver Star on one of our warfighters in Afghanistan. Then heard that he had combined three (or more?) different stories to get that one out.

T%HEN I read his statement the nexty day where he said that it was true in ITs ESSECE !!

That is a lot like when Dan Rather got caught with faked-up documentation of a story about George W Bush (43) dodging duty in the Air National guard . . .and Rather still claiming that it was a true story!

Or Hillary claiming she had been exposed to sniper fire.
Is this the story about Trump claiming he watched thousands of Muslims celebrating after the 911 planes crashed?
Biden's tale is fucked up, but Trump's is Sinister.
I saw the vider of Joe telling the story about pinning/not pinning the Silver Star on one of our warfighters in Afghanistan. Then heard that he had combined three (or more?) different stories to get that one out.

T%HEN I read his statement the nexty day where he said that it was true in ITs ESSECE !!

That is a lot like when Dan Rather got caught with faked-up documentation of a story about George W Bush (43) dodging duty in the Air National guard . . .and Rather still claiming that it was a true story!

Or Hillary claiming she had been exposed to sniper fire. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Biden should drop out of the race for the good of the Democrats - he is amusing to me, though.
Run, Joe, Run!

Almost as sinister as bombarding the airwaves and public consciousness for a "Russian Collusion" story that was just made up to overthrow a President? Nope.
Run, Joe, Run!

Almost as sinister as bombarding the airwaves and public consciousness for a "Russian Collusion" story that was just made up to overthrow a President? Nope. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Is Trump kissing Putin's ass a made up story? You don't know your stuff
Is Trump kissing Putin's ass a made up story? You don't know your stuff Originally Posted by themystic
He said collusion which Mueller ruled out. You don't know your stuff.
Mystic is just jealous that nobodies kissing his ass. He can't even pay someone big bucks to do that to him. Pitiful.
Mystic is just jealous that nobodies kissing his ass. He can't even pay someone big bucks to do that to him. Pitiful. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Lol Moscow Ellen. Your just a washed up hooker with a potty mouth. Hopefully someone will set an appointment with you soon. As a tax payer Im tired of paying your welfare
He said collusion which Mueller ruled out. You don't know your stuff. Originally Posted by eccielover
I know real reality TV. I see Trump kiss Putin's ass on the world stage. Helsinki, G7 and anywhere hes at. You are just as shameful as him. Shame on you anti American traitors
Chosen one , best hope ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I know real reality TV. I see Trump kiss Putin's ass on the world stage. Helsinki, G7 and anywhere hes at. You are just as shameful as him. Shame on you anti American traitors Originally Posted by themystic
So your collusion proof it what?

Seems much more like your (D)TDS to me.