Date: 08-19-2020
Name: Kaylee
Phone: (956)-903-7072 They also have a VIP # if your well established w/ them
Email Address: https://thedesirableangels.com/
URL / Website: https://thedesirableangels.com/
City: Pharr
State: Texas
Address: 281 in Pharr
Activities: Strip tease, Role Playing, LFK, full body kises, DATY, CBJ, Sloppy CBJ lot of spit, Breast Worship, FIV, a little anal play, CG, RCG, K9, RK9, Mish to finish in her kitty.
Hair Length and Color: Black pass shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall 5'9 a bit of a sag on her tits, small mommy damage but claims no kid, pretty face, pics on website are for sure when she was younger. But still great.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, need to check her out!
Nice bump. Do they even exist anymore, shitty website, many numbers no longer in service. But hey bump them when you can.........
On another note, my goodness the girls at that other agency are spectacular.......

Btw this is a free bump for you
Nice bump. Do they even exist anymore, shitty website, many numbers no longer in service. But hey bump them when you can.........
On another note, my goodness the girls at that other agency are spectacular.......

Btw this is a free bump for you Originally Posted by WhiskeyElite
I don't care about your SEO but most of the ladies on your site are also not available anymore. So I consider your site shitty as well.
Aijuesu....... such harsh words sir. So in my own defense, I did post that comment while enjoying some fine Macallen 18 scotch. ���� Anyhow if we are on shitty level then that would definitely drop them to shittiest website. So the moral to the story is facts come about when enjoying a fine scotch.........Winning 2020!
I don't care about your SEO but most of the ladies on your site are also not available anymore. So I consider your site shitty as well. Originally Posted by baltazar.1027
Agreed. Speaking of whether they exist, does elite even have more than one gal working? lmfao. What a fucking joke. Elite is utter garbage. I can see why they may be in dire need of attention to stay relevant via pity cashapp wishes or snaps in exchange for decade-old pics of gals who worked ten or more years ago, like all their profiles. They had shit customer service as usual, the gal who answered spoke hardly any english and as of now, they're old news. I guess right now since they have nothing positive going for them they bash or others.

But back on topic, Great review!!

Btw this is a free bump for you Originally Posted by WhiskeyElite
How about instead of trolling, flaming others, and obviously NOT contributing anything positive for the short time you've been here do yourself a favor and get a better hobby with all the time you have during quarantine doing nothing. You should have learned this the first time you were banned.
Elite will always win........you dint even make any sense. 2020 winning!
We keep it interesting........
What was the donation?