GGT?

• dcavx
  • 07-31-2024, 02:02 PM
Anyone know if GGT is still around? I see she no longer has the hair salon.
I hate to admit it but she hit me up last week via text with new location. 10535 Jones Rd Ste 16. Happy hunting!!!
I hate to admit it but she hit me up last week via text with new location. 10535 Jones Rd Ste 16. Happy hunting!!! Originally Posted by Pyaggi
Suites there are in the hundreds so 16 doesn’t work.
Honestly have no idea I haven’t gone to see her at new location she just sent me text message with new address and said come see her.
Googled that address and one suite was 600.
Not an encounter moved to coed
Originally Posted by Jackpuck
I hate to admit it but she hit me up last week via text with new location. 10535 Jones Rd Ste 16. Happy hunting!!! Originally Posted by Pyaggi
Damn way to expose her *HATER*…..

way to get on the DNS List OF every lady reading this SMH
  • Busty
  • 08-01-2024, 10:00 PM
facepalm

I do not normally jump into these coed threads, but I believe that this thread was originally placed in the AMP Encounter Report forum when Pyaggi responded to it. It was subsequently moved to coed by a moderator; in my personal opinion it should have been moved to the men’s Locker Room.
Maybe so but it’s not cool to expose a girls full address, either way I wouldn’t want my address exposed here or there or in the men’s locker room

You get my address when I give it to you
Maybe so but it’s not cool to expose a girls full address Originally Posted by Cendell M
This isn't a typical girl, it's a geriatric coiffeuse in a storefront that moved locations. The only way she's going to get bidniss is if her address is shared/posted, which is why she provided it in the first place.
  • Busty
  • 08-02-2024, 04:44 PM
..........Hmmmm