This thread is for Boardman

Go for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to rub his belly first.
or his nuts... with your tongue
or maybe some tuma? That would be tuhisa.
why did you start a thread for boardman? stirring the pot?
her MO is to provoke, and then when you say something to her, she reports your post to the mods. Joke on her in a thread, RTM button. PM telling her how juvenile she is, RTM button. She's a fake and a phony, just as fake as her avatar, and should be rolling it up real soon. Would love to go ahead and put her little business out on blast, but timing is everything.
her MO is to provoke, and then when you say something to her, she reports your post to the mods. Joke on her in a thread, RTM button. PM telling her how juvenile she is, RTM button. She's a fake and a phony, just as fake as her avatar, and should be rolling it up real soon. Would love to go ahead and put her little business out on blast, but timing is everything. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
If you have a thing for Boardman... just say so ...
  • R.M.
  • 09-17-2010, 05:12 AM
Boardman can't handle a thread like this...it's a blank slate...his mind is going into overload just thinking about the disruptive possibilities. I knew I liked the guy...
Some people have too much free time on their hands.
I thinck boardman should go for it.
her MO is to provoke, and then when you say something to her, she reports your post to the mods. Joke on her in a thread, RTM button. PM telling her how juvenile she is, RTM button. She's a fake and a phony, just as fake as her avatar, and should be rolling it up real soon. Would love to go ahead and put her little business out on blast, but timing is everything. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Jealously is not good.....I'm rubbing Boardman's tummy...Maybe I just like him....My reviews don't say I'm fake or phony......How many do YOU have....?

And you said no one could get you upset via online.....so many contradictions...
why did you start a thread for boardman? stirring the pot? Originally Posted by live4fun

He's got the spoons.