Alone and Bored

I'm sitting in my apartment all alone watching useless tv. I'd love to be sitting in a motel room with some of you sexy Houston gents.
I believe this is an AD.. and cross what ever thin line exist in this section....
but since wou wanted quality... well that drops me out.
  • Trey
  • 09-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Yep and a better avatar pic may help you get that date. You can post one ad in the welcome section, good luck and welcome.
  • R.M.
  • 09-18-2010, 05:40 PM
I'm sitting in my apartment all alone watching useless tv. I'd love to be sitting in a motel room with some of you sexy Houston gents. Originally Posted by Tina Marie
Hello there just for future reference its not wise to post ads in the Coed section there is a weekend line up you may post in. I see that you are not verified yet. I will get the link for you . Thanks and have a great weekend.
I was looking for a showcase. Now I understand ...
Trey.....whats up playa?........ I had to get up off the floor.........so I could post...........you're killin' me.......TFF....
if this is Tina Marie from Dallas, i hope you haven't swoll up to the size of your avatar. if you are still as beautiful as your p411 ads, then give me a call.
if this is Tina Marie from Dallas, i hope you haven't swoll up to the size of your avatar. if you are still as beautiful as your p411 ads, then give me a call. Originally Posted by doc the dog

Here is the Tina you are thinking about ...........

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...irl-22/8954165
Hello there just for future reference its not wise to post ads in the Coed section there is a weekend line up you may post in. I see that you are not verified yet. I will get the link for you . Thanks and have a great weekend. Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Reese..get over it...not all the ladies on here just want to be compensated for their time. Some want the companionship of fat old hairy guys to sit in a motel with them. Order a pizza...watch the ball games. And she wants it like a tailgating party..notice she put gentlemen?? and not gentleman?
I'm going to Tailgators in the Woodlands off of Rayford today for the Texan/'Skins game...I'll buy her and you a drink AND even splurge for food too!!!
I'll be there around 2:15ish...hope to see both of you!!!
Especially Tina Marie...since she was just looking for companionship!!:mf_seehearspea k:
  • bbkid
  • 09-19-2010, 02:30 PM
Seeing that you are home alone and bored, why not try and spend some quality time with your computer and change your avatar?
Seeing that you are home alone and bored, why not try and spend some quality time with your computer and change your avatar? Originally Posted by bbkid
I think she's looking for a photographer, by looking at her other thread. I hope she gets some new photos soon.
I think she's looking for a photographer, by looking at her other thread. I hope she gets some new photos soon. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Judging from that avatar, the need for new photos is pretty nearly an emergency. Those P411 pics are plenty hot ... but the natural question is do they represent anything like current reality???

I do not know. But mox nix, my demographic is persona non grata.
awwww guys.
she just wants some company