Hobbyist, what would you do?

Disclaimer: The following is fictional and isn't the case with me, so providers, if I ever PM you don't do a search on my posts and judge me based on this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok gents, let's say that you pre-booked a GFE session with a provider and moments or days before the session you get the urge to start, well, handeling your business spontaneously, without proper lubricant, and you get a flesh scab on your shaft.

Well, with this open cut on your penis you know it's going to complicate your session.

Do you:

A) just go through with your session with the assumption that she won't mind tasting the scab and just doesn't care at all.

b) Call and cancel - but not give the honest reason why

c) call and cancel and be honest with your reason

d) modify the session with an all covered situation

e) have the situation be all up to provider
A scab on ones shaft is NEVER a good thing, to be seen, or talked about.

Cancel and make up a good lie, like something that would be less alarming to the provider. Heck, telling her you might have been exposed to E-Boli would be better than mentioning scabs on the shaft.
  • Dad
  • 09-18-2010, 09:29 PM
Similar but different-

I've cut myself shaving and didn't play when I otherwise would have, I stopped pre-booking so no cancel

Absolutely would not try to mess with anyone when there is any cut in that area or otherwise not feeling 100%
I would cancel and give and give a respectable reason like work. I treat these situations on a "need to know" basis. A prob with MR H could affect performance resulting in an embarrassing session for the hobbyist. IMO disgression is the better part of valor.

My H is like the engine on an A6 Intruder. While a sortie may be scheduled, the CAG will ground my plane as the ship is not going to put damaged planes in combat. There is nothing worse than engine trouble and then finding oneself in the drink.
C). Hell I wouldn't lie about it. It's just funny when it happens. But if you've got a few days til the appt., some neosporin and leaving it alone will fix it up. Scabs no good, cancel the appt. Just wait til its fixed. Thankfully I know I can hold out til appt.
I can help you with your problem.

Originally Posted by Dad
also shaving the stem and areas around the penis to make it look cleaner to the GFE providing provider may result in an accidental cut in that area.