Open YOur Eyes America

http://youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

I recently started watching UNBIASED news. . .

I recently started watching UNBIASED news. . . Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
Especially when self defense is provoked.

I speak from my life experience and I know that just because a man wins an election. . .it doen't mean he is the best man (or woman) for the job.

Do not be compliant about your personal beliefs...believe in humanity. . .

That's all. . .

I recently started watching UNBIASED news. . . Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I've seen quite a bit of Tarpleys presentations. I've tried to find fault in him, but I haven't been able to, so I would say he's pretty legit and knows what he's talking about. This is another one of his videos if you haven't seen it, it's very good.

Jim

http://youtu.be/EFZmzYr54Zg
I'm sorry Deb but this is too much. Your Mr. Tarpley is a registered democrat and (get this) a former member of the Lyndon Larouche party. He believes that government was behind 9/11 which flies in the face of this video. For if Bush was behind the attack as a false flag operation then how does Mr. Tarpley explain his interpretation?

I have seen a few stressful situations and it is a very rare individual who does something instantaneously that turns out to be the right thing. Bush does not drive his own car, it was being called around. There was no active attack in progress (think Pearl Harbor with planes still dropping bombs), the attack as far as they knew was over. 20/20 hindsight is pretty clear for someone (like Mr. Tarpley) who has the luxury of looking at the aftermath before deciding what someone should have done.
I'm sorry Deb but this is too much. Your Mr. Tarpley is a registered democrat and (get this) a former member of the Lyndon Larouche party. He believes that government was behind 9/11 which flies in the face of this video. For if Bush was behind the attack as a false flag operation then how does Mr. Tarpley explain his interpretation?

I have seen a few stressful situations and it is a very rare individual who does something instantaneously that turns out to be the right thing. Bush does not drive his own car, it was being called around. There was no active attack in progress (think Pearl Harbor with planes still dropping bombs), the attack as far as they knew was over. 20/20 hindsight is pretty clear for someone (like Mr. Tarpley) who has the luxury of looking at the aftermath before deciding what someone should have done. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I guess something's are just to good to be true. Apparently you're right I checked out a few articles after your post. It appears Tarpley has some less than desirable connections with Larouche.

Jim
Watc h this: (there are many more on wireless television).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnCIVeX0Ukc
Personally, I like Roy Tarpley when he played for the Dallas Mavericks - he was a good rebounder. Has he rebounded into a talk show host?
just because a man wins an election. . .it doesn't mean he is the best man (or woman) for the job.
. Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
There's a lot of that going around.
This crap isn't 't even worth commenting on.
if you really want unbiased news watch BBC international

they have no agenda
Everyone has an agenda. Are they telling the truth is the question. If Pierce Morgan is any indication they have a real problem understanding our position on guns. Kind of like we don't understand cricket.
It is like CNN doing an international poll asking if America should have stricter gun laws and then stating that in a poll the vast majority said yes without revealing this poll was not taken in America.
It is like CNN doing an international poll asking if America should have stricter gun laws and then stating that in a poll the vast majority said yes without revealing this poll was not taken in America. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Let's break this down to the least common denominator.

You claim that the poll was an "international poll."

Then you claim, "without revealing this poll was not taken in America."

2Pups, please enlighten us on your interpretation of the phrase "international poll."
indeed they all do have an agenda but my thing with watching BBC international is if they do have an agenda in terms of political parties i dont know shit about the parties in the uk. as much as i love keeping up with current event i like to keep an open mind to both side even if it dangers good relations. my thing with the American news outlet is they are the extremes of both ends. CNN i feel is to liberal and Fox well dont even get me started. for someone who leans toward the center its very annoying watching two different outlets and getting totally different stories and viewpoints.
If the mainstream news media was unbiased we would see little variance in coverage
since they basically are covering the same events.
Obviously ideology plays a part.
Same with the Supreme Court. If they were truly unbiased there wouldn't be
so many 5-4 decisions.