JROTC

Even you liberals have to admit this guy is an idiot. Really, he wants to do away with JROTC because he has a philosophical problem with JROTC. What a fucking idiot. I guess he also thinks we don't need a military at all.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/02/council...-high-schools/
  • Old-T
  • 06-03-2014, 01:33 PM
Even you liberals have to admit this guy is an idiot. Really, he wants to do away with JROTC because he has a philosophical problem with JROTC. What a fucking idiot. I guess he also thinks we don't need a military at all.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/02/council...-high-schools/ Originally Posted by satexasguy
Dromm is a full-fledged LWW. I am very familiar with the JH area and it has some unique issues and challenges that need to be addressed, and for him to identify THIS as something remotely worth of comment or action by the city council is beyond absurd.

If he is philosophically opposed then he can advise his kids not to take the voluntary course.

The fact that he feels no need to actually SEE the class says all that one needs to know.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/02/council...-high-schools/ Originally Posted by satexasguy
I don't agree with him or your straw man argument.

You're right jl, some people are prone to using that straw man.
So Munchie, is this guy fit to hold office?
my high school did not have JROTC but 4 years through college it taught me a lot good skills for life.

It was "hands on management", none of this "on the job training". It kept me in shape, I was running 5 miles a day. I was a distinguished military grad and should have taken that award and run with it for four years, it was equivalent to a West Point commission

I am in this pic somewhere towards to back
I support, JROTC, ROTC. Did not attend either, came up thru the Ranks. As a Sgt, it is hands on management, officer is management of time, men, and resources. Lead by example, be with your men, hold your Sargents accountable. Treat your men as men, be fair and frim you will be respected.
That's the old Army, now, seems its the political animals are running amuck.
my high school did not have JROTC but 4 years through college it taught me a lot good skills for life.

It was "hands on management", none of this "on the job training". It kept me in shape, I was running 5 miles a day. I was a distinguished military grad and should have taken that award and run with it for four years, it was equivalent to a West Point commission

I am in this pic somewhere towards to back Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Is that where you learned to disrespect the office of the POTUS like you do with your avatar? I bet not....
I support, JROTC, ROTC. Did not attend either, came up thru the Ranks. As a Sgt, it is hands on management, officer is management of time, men, and resources. Lead by example, be with your men, hold your Sargents accountable. Treat your men as men, be fair and frim you will be respected.
That's the old Army, now, seems its the political animals are running amuck. Originally Posted by eaglehorse
That's definitely the old Army.
Is that where you learned to disrespect the office of the POTUS like you do with your avatar? I bet not.... Originally Posted by timpage
He's probably following the example set by the Dems during the Bush adm.
So Munchie, is this guy fit to hold office? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This is America. We have elections. His district has spoken.

As have I.

Anything else?
Is that where you learned to disrespect the office of the POTUS like you do with your avatar? I bet not.... Originally Posted by timpage

Two things to say about this idiotic post;

You salute (and respect) the uniform (or office).
You have to earn respect, it is not given.

We respect the orders of the president but the man in the office has not earned any respect. I know that is hard for you to understand.
Unable to answer or unwilling to answer....
Two things to say about this idiotic post;

You salute (and respect) the uniform (or office).
You have to earn respect, it is not given.

We respect the orders of the president but the man in the office has not earned any respect. I know that is hard for you to understand. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think JD answer's your statement
Unable to answer or unwilling to answer.... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Fucking dunce. You grant me the 3 minutes between 3:18 am and 3:21 am to respond to your middle-of-the-night moronic ramblings? I don't do janitorial shift work like you. I have a business to run and need to sleep 6 or 7 hours every night.

As for a response, you already posted it up but are too fuckin' stupid to realize it. You respect the office and/or the rank, not necessarily the man. That avatar does neither.

Back to the mop closet admiral.
I think JD answer's your statement Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Anybody adopting anything that the admiral says is further confirmation that they are an idiot. Not that there was ever any doubt in your case but thanks for reminding us.

Christ, quoting John Wayne for support. Fucking moron.