Increase American Consumer Power!

I say all Americans should begin "warefare" on the major corporations that are running this country. Have a national black out day every month on all major corporations, especially ones like McDonald's, Walmart, and the list goes on. Refuse to spend money. The corporations will notice. Ordinary Americans have the numbers and we can make a difference by refusing to spend our money on these major corporaitons. It would take a very orgnaized effort, of ocurse!
I say all Americans should begin "warefare" on the major corporations that are running this country. Have a national black out day every month on all major corporations, especially ones like McDonald's, Walmart, and the list goes on. Refuse to spend money. The corporations will notice. Ordinary Americans have the numbers and we can make a difference by refusing to spend our money on these major corporaitons. It would take a very orgnaized effort, of ocurse! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie
I love any day where my wife doesn't spend money - how do I hook her up with this boycott?
I love any day where my wife doesn't spend money - how do I hook her up with this boycott? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Call Anti Hero. He'll know!
I say all Americans should begin "warefare" on the major corporations that are running this country. Have a national black out day every month on all major corporations, especially ones like McDonald's, Walmart, and the list goes on. Refuse to spend money. The corporations will notice. Ordinary Americans have the numbers and we can make a difference by refusing to spend our money on these major corporaitons. It would take a very orgnaized effort, of ocurse! Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie

It's a noble idea Ms. Super hot Debbie Milf but I fear there are too many illegals here that would totally offset the effort.
Oh those evil corporations. If you really want to hurt those evil corporations just get the millions of people that actually own them, people like your next door neighbor living on a teachers retirement pensions to sell and nobody buy. Overnight they will become worthless and all of those people that depend on their retirement income will see their money vanish. Yes indeed, those poor idiots that put their money in IRAs and 401Ks and pension plans can deal them a terrible blow and commit financial suicide along the way. Nobody should ever have to savbe their money and invest it for their future, the next generation of taxpayers should pay their way.